Difference between revisions of "HFS: URL parameters"
Revision as of 11:51, 24 February 2009
Address operators can be used in HTML eg. href = "/~login" and in the address bar of the browser eg. www.yoursite.com/~login. Here is a list of available operators:
- doesn't serve default file in a folder, but folder with files (since v2.1beta)
- calls for the login screen
- inserts HTML from filelist.tpl if exists in hfs.exe folder, otherwise produces ASCII file list of the requested folder
- shows server graphic
- calls the HTML from section [progress]
- calls HTML from section [upload] for the requested folder
- calls HTML from section [upload-no-progress] for requested folder
- calls HTML from section [upload+progress] for the requested folder
- calls for all files in the folder to be downloaded in .tar format
- calls for all the files and folders in the current folder to be downloaded in .tar format
To access the icon images use the following
- shows a default folder image.
- will load the according icon for the file type.
- shows the image for a link.
- where ‘#’ is the number of the icon in the icon list of HFS.
Other address operators are available in the form ?param1¶m2&... Note: some of them are available only since version 2.3 (today still in beta 2007/11/15)
- sort=[ n | e | s | t | d ]
- Sort by [ Name | Ext | Size | Date | Hits ]
- Invert the order of sorting
- List files from the offset nn(0 being the first file)
- Limit the listing with nn items
- List files from the page mm with nn items
- Show items corresponding to the mask filter
- Show files corresponding to the mask filter
- Show folders corresponding to the mask filter
- Search recursively for any file or folder containing containing the pattern
- ask to list files in this folder but also from subfolders