HFS: Hidden things
These features are not available from the GUI. You just have to know that they exist.
- Hold SHIFT at startup to skip configuration loading
- Hold CTRL at startup to skip the "only 1 instance" feature
- You can input diff comments, just as in File menu → Diff template, but via file. It works for real-folders only. Put in your folder a file named hfs.diff.tpl. This file has to be a simple text file, and should contain the diff template.
- ~files.lst can be customized. Simply create a text file named filelist.tpl and add it to the folder that contains hfs.exe. Then, insert this content:
%files% [files] %list% [file] %item-full-url% [folder] %item-full-url%
- Edit this template to fit your needs.
- Sorting by comment is supported (although not used by the default template) since build #167 by using parameter sort=c
- Per-folder default sorting is supported since build #180. More info.