rejetto forum

version 2.4

rejetto · 440 · 77902

Offline TEA-Time

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
No issues here with Add to HFS or drag & drop with 2.4.0 RC7 on Windows 7.

Offline danny

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
...a second instance of the program is started concurrently with the first, when the "only 1 instance" option is not checked.
I thought that only 1 instance was the default setting? If not, then that could made default easily. 

Therefore, Housekeeping:  {.set ini|use-system-icons=no.}  {.set ini|only-1-instance=yes.}

Mainly, I'm very pleased with RC7! 

Offline NaitLee

• Occasional poster
  • Computer brained boy
    • View Profile
Unfortunately, the 2.4 template doesn't work correctly on older browsers.
The template of 2.3m works correctly, tested down to Opera 8.54 on Windows 95.

I forgot to say a problem after posting this, sth about dual-core browsers.

That is, while many ones (most ones in China) are using commercial dual-core browsers, which use IE core by default, webpages provided by the 2.4 default tpl will not work properly as expected unless they switch core -- the page is broken in old browsers.

And we should know, users who are tricked to use these browsers have no ability to do something "high-tech" like switching core or switching browser.
And again, those browser makers, saying that a programmer that cannot do IE-compatible codes are stupid. I'm angry. Maybe you too.

Neither requesting users to change browsers nor requesting browser makers to switch core is possible. Made my head ache.

Btw adapting 2.3 tpl to 2.4 seems easy. Let's do this?
Busy in school until late June, 2021.
My HFS template will not be frequently updated during this period.

Offline danny

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
I forgot to say a problem after posting this, sth about dual-core browsers.

That is, while many ones (most ones in China) are using commercial dual-core browsers, which use IE core by default, webpages provided by the 2.4 default tpl will not work properly as expected unless they switch core -- the page is broken in old browsers.

And we should know, users who are tricked to use these browsers have no ability to do something "high-tech" like switching core or switching browser.
And again, those browser makers, saying that a programmer that cannot do IE-compatible codes are stupid. I'm angry. Maybe you too.

Neither requesting users to change browsers nor requesting browser makers to switch core is possible. Made my head ache.

Btw adapting 2.3 tpl to 2.4 seems easy. Let's do this?
Likewise, I've identified an overage of javascript reliance for drawing the page. 
Mobil-Light and the Standard/Default template fail to list a quarter million files on a single page.
But, both Throwback and Takeback can do it routinely.  So, why are the others unable? 

P.S. What is the ususal browser-level support needed?   

Offline easyspot

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
HFS 2.4b7 bugs:
1: when set to limit bandwidth, restart hfs, limit gone.
2: default template have problem with mobile phone (some folder not visible), but no problem with pc.
3. login sometimes unsuccessful.
4. sometimes when tap to download a little bit slow response, can take over 3s while cpu load almost 0% (system is quad core 3.4ghz, ram 16gb, with ssd only).
Note: all problems come with stock template