rejetto forum

Recent Posts

Oh my... how could I miss this  :-[
And yes, I'm indeed currently working in China, I still need to get used to the internet rules here.

Thank you so much sir, problem solved, please have a good day.
HTML & templates / Re: Live template slow connection/initial load on Macbook
« Last post by rejetto on July 04, 2022, 02:31:35 PM »
I don't use Live, but the symptoms tell me that it is linking/trying to read some file from a server that you cannot reach (because it doesn't exist, or because your network/country limits you).

I gave a look at it, and I guess this is the line:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.2/jquery.min.js"></script>
HTML & templates / Re: The "Takeback" template - A different & modern taste
« Last post by tombones on July 04, 2022, 11:05:16 AM »
Takeback is the best thing I tried, it is great. Just one thing I would like to have: drag&drop files upload. Can you please add it?
HTML & templates / Live template slow connection/initial load on Macbook
« Last post by David_Azhdaha on July 04, 2022, 09:11:15 AM »
I'm currently using Live-3.0.1 template on HFS 2.3m, HFS server setup on windows computer.

Everything is working fine except one thing:
whenever my friends and I try to connect to my server using MacBook over WiFi, the connect takes about 30s to 1minute for the page to load, but once the connection/loading is done, we can download anything very fast. If I click into any real folder, it will take ages to connect/load too.

Connecting using windows PC any browser is extremely fast, this issue only happens on laptops (we only have macbooks to test with) over WiFi.

I've tried using different templates (RAWR/Terayon/default template) which solves this issue instantly, any connection is instant and loading/downloading is also very fast.
Despite knowing changing a template can solve this issue, I still would like to stay with Live-3.0.1 because I can change flash player preview to HTML5 with Live, and also, it is awesome to customise.

Does anyone know which part of Live-3.0.1 is causing this issue and perhaps possible solutions?
HFS ~ HTTP File Server / Re: Upload issue
« Last post by rejetto on June 17, 2022, 02:04:41 PM »
you have to be careful on the name for the file field, but I can't remember now. You should find someone else who made the same question here on the forum. There should be some details there.
HFS ~ HTTP File Server / Re: Download old versions
« Last post by rejetto on June 17, 2022, 10:22:17 AM »
https://sourceforge.net/projects/hfs/files/HFS/

beware, old versions may have critical security bugs
HFS ~ HTTP File Server / Upload issue
« Last post by luchoskyes on June 17, 2022, 10:20:44 AM »
Hi, I use specific tool for test the network that need to upload (POST) somefile autogenerated automatically, so this tool don't use the webpage, just pushing to post the file. but cannot do it. from the smartphone I got HTTP coonection fail, and from the HFS I saw the connection and received message but just 468 bytes.
HFS ~ HTTP File Server / Download old versions
« Last post by luchoskyes on June 17, 2022, 10:15:06 AM »
Where can I find old versions for download?
HFS ~ HTTP File Server / Re: Old versions?
« Last post by luchoskyes on June 17, 2022, 10:14:12 AM »
Can we have a link for download the oldest versions, please?
Én amolyan indítás kori vagy ütemezett gyakori  import export megoldást választanék egyszerűbb mint le programozni csak import lehetőség kell bele.

I would choose a simpler program than some kind of initial or scheduled frequent import export solution
only
import option

git hub
brennan-wright
Import-Export-AD-User-Data

adexplorer.findmysoft.com/download/
Get-ADUser -Filter * -SearchBase "DC=pechy,DC=edu" -Properties * |
 Select -Property userPassword,CN,Company,Department,DisplayName,DistinguishedName ,GivenName,Manager,MobilePhone,Name,Office,OfficePhone,Surname,Title,SecureString |
 Export-CSV -Path 'C:\ActiveanddisabledADusers.csv' -NoTypeInformation -Encoding UTF8