rejetto forum

Testing build #186

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
download @ www.dovedove.it/hfs/hfs186.exe

what's new
+ external file "hfs.ips.txt" used only for 50+ IPs (for less, ini file is used) 
* double slash in URL ignored (Apache behaviour)
- sometimes configuration files get losts (hope this fixes it)
- "minimum disk space" not working when using HFS on removable drives
- trying to restore some compatibility with NT4 and 95 www.rejetto.com/forum/?topic=5758
- pendrive support wasn't applied by "edit resource"
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 12:58:40 PM by rejetto »

Offline jerome

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
hello,

a little trouble,
something is wrong in the vertical alignment generated by the template, all Y variables in javascript are not taken, height 100% is also ignored in all the frame scripts.

i just want to try to make a floating search panel in the template or in the folder comment, it never works.
the only solution is a frame over an existing page, but you must adjust the frame vertical size in real pixel(by page), height=100% don't works.

an example here on the same page, but inserted in a frame....
http://82.239.5.248/java%20floating%20link.html

it should be cool to enable this from the template. to not have to change all the links.
it is not a v186 specific bug, but more something missing in the template. a vertical alignment variable definition.

that's all for the moment, no crash or other bug detected, only web browser problems.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 06:22:54 PM by jerome »

Offline jerome

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
hello again,

i found a big bug when moving and renaming my protected folder to insert them in a new root folder.
locked folders don't show as locked in HFS but they are still locked in the web explorer.

i have not closed HFS to see what it say at the opening, but now i can't see who is locked and who is not,
from the interface every folder don't show the lock icon. it look like all is opened. ;D but not.

i have changed to use  html pages and a frame pointed to the folders to enable the floating javascripts over it.
it just need to adjust the vertical size and change the flash buttons links.

After a close and re open all the lock icons come back.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 10:56:32 PM by jerome »

Offline jerome

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Other little problems...

For the root of my server, i use a New link virtual folder, with no url adress in, only HTML code in the comment to enable a frame + the HFS template who can take the HFS symbols in the html code %build time% %version% etc etc...

the problem is that this folder is archivable by default and enable to download all the not locked files and folders in a tar files from the root.
nothing is in the menu to make it not archivable. (Googlebot and co like to download it)

all sub folders in the tar file are selected on not archivable in the menu, but you can download them, even with this option off.
only locked folders are not archivable.

new link, html pages, have no archivable option in the menu, so all is browsable is downloadable by default from the mini menu, even with archivable option not selected.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 09:11:00 PM by jerome »

Offline maverick

• Tireless poster
  • Computer Solutions
    • View Profile
Jerome

Seems like you are having troubles with archivable settings.  In HFS gui, look at the Virtual File System.  Right click on the root (/) and look for archivable.  If there is a check mark beside it (which I think was the default setting that makes all folders archivable), uncheck it.  Then manually select the folders you actually want to be archivable.
maverick

Offline jerome

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
thank you for the help, i have forget this root option.  to calm the useless googlebot leech.

Offline Mars

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
http://www.rejetto.com/wiki/index.php?title=HFS:_Template_macros

dialog | A | B | C
display a server-side message in a dialog box. A is the message itself, and only required parameter. B are options separated by spaces, and C a title for the dialog.
Possible options are
okcancel
offers buttons OK and CANCEL
yesno
offers buttons YES and NO
yesnocancel
offers buttons YES, NO and CANCEL
error
this is an error reporting dialog
question
this is a questioning dialog
warning
this is a warning dialog
information
this is an informational dialog

There is no information in delphi sources concerning this macro, for once the wiki is ahead of on the creation  :D