rejetto forum

preview of next release

rejetto · 10 · 8780

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
hello, i'm preparing the next bugfix release.
I was waiting for a feedback but it never came.
Would someone give a test to this release and see if it seems to work correctly, please?
I "touched"
- the search feature,
- the browser cache support,
- the {.add header.} command
- and also noticed the "delete" button wasn't there. Added it.

Download from here
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B14egzWaIAC9MUJaRkl5NzkydnM

Offline Mars

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
I do not understand what could be the problem, but with the latest version to test the response to a login request has become interminably long

I doubt the viability of "add header", the ovewrite seems to be true at all times (I would need to have access to your latest HSlib and ScriptLib )

Thank's
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 08:29:54 PM by Mars »

Offline LeoNeeson

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • twitter.com/LeoNeeson
I doubt the viability of "add header", the ovewrite seems to be true at all times (I would need to have access to your latest HSlib and ScriptLib )
If that's a problem (or if still buggy), instead of removing or disabling the feature, IMHO I think it's better to add/implement an option (switch) in the "hfs.ini" file, like "add-header=yes/no", for those who want to enable it (or disable it).

I was waiting for a feedback but it never came.
If funbsd doesn't reply, you may try to send a few PM (Private Messages) or even better send some emails, to another chinese users on the forum, to bring them attention about your fixed build (so they can test it). Looking in the Chinese forum there are quite a lot of users who can test this.

Would someone give a test to this release and see if it seems to work correctly, please?
To have a working Windows XP in Chinese language to test this build (or any program), this can be done easily by running the "Windows XP Mode" inside VirtualBox. The are several tutorials about this (like those: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5), but by far THIS is the best and the latest tutorial about this (and despite the tutorial shows how to do it in Windows 8, it can be installed on any Windows version that VirtualBox support (as host). I'm currently on a limited 3G Mobile connection (so I can't download ~400MB of the Chinese "Windows XP Mode"), but if anyone here want to test it, this is very easy to do. If you (or any of you) need help with this, just ask me.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 04:30:00 PM by LeoNeeson »
HFS in Spanish (HFS en Español) / How to compile HFS (Tutorial)
» Currently taking a break, until HFS v2.4 get his stable version.

Offline Chris Harris

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Hi
I am trying 2.3j. It is running with no problems at the server or client side
Chris

Offline LeoNeeson

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • twitter.com/LeoNeeson
- the {.add header.} command
I've tested this, and now is working better. The last previous stable build (v2.3i), had this feature somewhat "buggy", and sometimes it was cropping the first letter, but now it works 100% as expected (perfectly!). :)

By the way, I noticed the new EXE is a little smaller (2,03 MB, instead of the normal 2,38 MB). Have you removed or optimized something? (I'm just curious).

Offline Mars

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
The size change is not significant of a major structural change, it is often the result of an update of external resources, which consume less space

Offline bmartino1

• Tireless poster
  • I'm only trying to help i mean no offense.
    • View Profile
    • My HFS Google Drive Shared Link
i have also downloaded it and went through a few test.

i haven't tested the language ini file, but everythings else seems good.
Files I have snagged and share can be found on my google drive:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qb4INX2pzsjmMT06YEIQk9Nv5jMu33tC?usp=sharing

Offline syncyao

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
受宠若惊,收到你们的邮件,我很高兴。因为不常使用邮件,现在才回复。我已经下载了2.3j版本,并进行了测试。主要测试的是搜索功能。很遗憾,搜索功能依然存在问题。英语不太好。简单意译并附上测试环境,如下:
glad I received your email. I don't regularly see email, so I'm late. I have download hfs.exe ver 2.3j and test the "search" function. Unfortunately, the search function still has problem. My English is pool. following is my testing environment:

UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/51.0.2704.4 Safari/537.36
search string: 裁剪 (%E8%A3%81%E5%89%AA)
unexpected result: 关于楼宇智能化系统施工图设计存在问题的函.PDF (%E5%85%B3%E4%BA%8E%E6%A5%BC%E5%AE%87%E6%99%BA%E8%83%BD%E5%8C%96%E7%B3%BB%E7%BB%9F%E6%96%BD%E5%B7%A5%E5%9B%BE%E8%AE%BE%E8%AE%A1%E5%AD%98%E5%9C%A8%E9%97%AE%E9%A2%98%E7%9A%84%E5%87%BD.PDF)

Offline syncyao

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
and...
my area this time is 21:48...
hard to see you again...

Offline LeoNeeson

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • twitter.com/LeoNeeson
受宠若惊,收到你们的邮件,我很高兴。因为不常使用邮件,现在才回复。我已经下载了2.3j版本,并进行了测试。主要测试的是搜索功能。很遗憾,搜索功能依然存在问题。英语不太好。简单意译并附上测试环境,如下:
glad I received your email. I don't regularly see email, so I'm late. I have download hfs.exe ver 2.3j and test the "search" function. Unfortunately, the search function still has problem. My English is pool. following is my testing environment:

UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/51.0.2704.4 Safari/537.36
search string: 裁剪 (%E8%A3%81%E5%89%AA)
unexpected result: 关于楼宇智能化系统施工图设计存在问题的函.PDF (%E5%85%B3%E4%BA%8E%E6%A5%BC%E5%AE%87%E6%99%BA%E8%83%BD%E5%8C%96%E7%B3%BB%E7%BB%9F%E6%96%BD%E5%B7%A5%E5%9B%BE%E8%AE%BE%E8%AE%A1%E5%AD%98%E5%9C%A8%E9%97%AE%E9%A2%98%E7%9A%84%E5%87%BD.PDF)
:) Thanks for your report. Rejetto will read it soon. He is currently on a business travel (or on a holiday). He'll be back in about two weeks. Please check this forum again in about 15 days, so you can read his reply. Thank you.

感谢您的报告。 Rejetto很快就会读取它。目前,他是在商务旅行上(或假日)。他会回来在大约两个星期。请在大约15天内再次检查这个论坛,这样你就可以阅读他的回复了。谢谢您.