rejetto forum

Remove "Your files" from Page

Offline dwt1978

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
I want to remove those huge words "Your files" from the page viewed by users. At one time I did it by editing the HTML and that worked. But now those huge words are back again. I even looked at the HTML and it's no where to be found, but still shows up anyway. Is there something I can add under Properties/Diff Template that will remove those words. I am at a loss as to why I still see them even though they have been deleted from HTML. Thanks.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
there is no "your files" in HFS default template, i checked 2.3 and 2.4

Offline dwt1978

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
That's odd. I have a memory of it being there. Anyway, is there a way to remove it?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2023, 12:37:37 PM by dwt1978 »

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
if anything shows up, it is supposed in the html template, or otherwise in the "diff template" inside the virtual file system, or in case of real folders inside "hfs.diff.tpl"

Offline dwt1978

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Okay, I'm going to blame my old age. The "Your files" shows up in the Diff template (at least in mine). I added some code to remove the "Select" section on the left of the page. That code happens to have "Your files" in it. Removing it from the Diff template, removes it from the page. Solved! Here's the code:

[more onload]
$('#select, #tools').hide();
$('#files').before("<div style='font-size:1in;'>Your files</div>");

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile