Old checklist removed, official checklist online at:

http://www.rawr-designs.com/tog/todo.php
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 04:10:05 PM by TSG »

Offline rogernie

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
    • Moster File Server
hi there,

does it support UTF-8 characters file name for mp3 player? ???

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
I have no idea. Only tested it with English.

I have been working with Comrade Elisey getting flash to translate to russian, its hard work :P

Offline sds

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
does it support UTF-8 characters file name for mp3 player? ???
I was helped by such line: <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1251">
In all codes of processing of cyrillic symbols.

That_Stevens_Guy, can you give code of DivX Web Player which would open in a new window. It is very important, that some avi-files were processed by one player (to avoid the overload of a server). A good example: http: // s559149c2.adsl.wanadoo.nl/DivX%20Videos/
I such couldn't reach.

P.S. Sorry for my english, i'm russian.  ;)

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
With UTF-8 and Russian i think the flash player should work... but thats only from experience with flash and UTF-8 text files...

As for the DivX Player support for the ToG, you'll have to wait for the release :D

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
That_Stevens_Guy, can you give code of DivX Web Player which would open in a new window. It is very important, that some avi-files were processed by one player (to avoid the overload of a server). A good example: http: // s559149c2.adsl.wanadoo.nl/DivX%20Videos/
I such couldn't reach.

P.S. Sorry for my english, i'm russian.  ;)

The method that is used on the website you specified is exactly what you described. Each .AVI file gets its own player. If you press close, or if you open another file, the current DivX player gets deleted. It would be the same as opening in a new window. And afaik, my server hasnt overloaded cause of the DivX webplayers yet.

The reason that you were not able to view the avi files was maybe because the latest beta of the DivX web player is very unstable on websites other than their own (Stage6)

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
New Tooltips are almost completed, there is a small bug with the fading so atm they just hide and show, Tooltip follows the mouse fine now tho. The code is so tiny compared to the old tooltips too :)

If you want to test, http://weirdoworld.homeftp.net:5252  - hover the ToG Logo :)

EDIT: Bugs Fixed!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 04:20:50 PM by That_Stevens_Guy »

AYEHAN

Please Please Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Make It Black Tooo

i Just Don't wanna switch to any other thing ... so please do me a personal favour and make a Black one for me :)

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Please Please Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Make It Black Tooo

i Just Don't wanna switch to any other thing ... so please do me a personal favour and make a Black one for me :)

The TOG uses CSS so you should be able to modify it quite easily and create a black version.

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
No. No Black. ToG uses very dark blues. In the very beginning we placed 4 colour schemes, and blue/white won the vote, if you want to make it black just edit the CSS, its very easy to do.

ALSO, we finished the new mp3player! - took all weekend >_> so u's better like it.

The scripts for the playlist functionality (turns the file list that you see from hfs into a playlist), hasn't been implemented into the ToG yet. So Next, Previous and List Play will not do anything.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 05:58:50 AM by TSG »

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
ALSO, we finished the new mp3player! - took all weekend >_> so u's better like it.

The scripts for the playlist functionality (turns the file list that you see from hfs into a playlist), hasn't been implemented into the ToG yet. So Next, Previous and List Play will not do anything.

Those buttons do work on my new test version of Terayon

http://www.fileserver.nl.tp/TestMp3Player < -- check it out
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 11:53:07 AM by Giant Eagle »

AYEHAN

The TOG uses CSS so you should be able to modify it quite easily and create a black version.

if i could do that i wont post here :/ i dont know a word of html even ...... just Networking ....

can u giveme a hint on TOG version 2.90 which line number i should edit to make it blue

Thanks

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
You mean black?
uhm. no. i cant :P just look for... these tags. and the HEX value after them or in them. e.g. #036 or #004480. A hex code consists of either 6 or 3 characters in the ToG, change them to the color of choice. also. check the template itself for these... i may have left some style="" properties.

Here is a vague guideline of a css style.

target {
      background: HEX url position repeat; < stacked.
      background-color: HEX; < unstacked.

border:width type HEX; < stacked.
      border-color: HEX; < unstacked.

color:HEX;
}
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 04:25:19 AM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
The hex goes from 0 to F, where F is 100%