rejetto forum

Browseable Folder Tree

TSG · 13 · 8225

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs

Arkady

The Browsable Folder Tree is listed as one of the features in Terayon 1.2.1, however I am am not able to find where to activate or view it.
Please advise.

Offline ELEVENNNN

• Tireless poster
  • havent been here lately, still wont be here?
    • View Profile
It's there, but by the name It wasnt exactly what I expected...however Terayon 1.3.0 comes out in less than 2 weeks! It's going to be a killer template.  You can preview it @ www.fileserver.nl.tp

I recommend you wait for it, then customized it so you wont have to redo your work completely in just a few weeks.
This is going to take a long time
.................+...........................................
...................+.............+.................+.........

Arkady

Thanks for the reply, but unless I am missing sometihng, I can not find the browsable tree in the new versions as well. Any ideas where is it?

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
AFAIK, the browsable folder tree, is: the page shows you where you are (the folder you are in), and this thing is a multi-link, every piece is a link, and it brings you in different places (at different depth)

Offline fabnos

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • Fabnos ~ Http File Server
E allora Dio creĆ² l'uomo, gli diede un cervello ed un pene ma non sangue sufficiente a farli funzionare  contemporaneamente.
_______
So, God created the man.
It gave him a brain and a penis.
Unfortunately not enough blood to contemporarily bedew them

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
I have changed the terminology since this original post, in the ToG it is called Breadcrumbs now. I learn't the proper term at university :P

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
i wonder how many people know that term
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 03:21:42 PM by rejetto »

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
No one. Everyone thinks I'm an idiot for using it as a function name. :D Meh, idea is to enjoy the feature, not worry about its name. I find it amusing, were you actually looking for a tree Arkady?

Arkady

Hey guy, I was hoping to see an actual tree.
I was hoping to see a tree view not unlike the one in Windows, where you can go around folders without reloading the screen in your browser. That would make navigation faster and potentially save bandwidth as well.
Was I setting my hopes too high?

Does anyone know if there is a posibility to create a template such as the one described above?

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
Hey guy, I was hoping to see an actual tree.
I was hoping to see a tree view not unlike the one in Windows, where you can go around folders without reloading the screen in your browser. That would make navigation faster and potentially save bandwidth as well.
Was I setting my hopes too high?

Does anyone know if there is a posibility to create a template such as the one described above?

I was planning on creating something like that after we've released both our templates.
It's already possible to do, and its even easier with the new filter settings. You can expect something like this in the near future.

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs