rejetto forum

His Glory shall not be left to rot...

TSG · 7 · 4981

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
I feel bad for locking the Thunderchicken in his hutch for so long. :-\

But I figure that I need to let a build just sit for a while. 3.0.0 will reign till I complete RAWR-Template to a stage I am happy with, that template is my ultimate template, there is no doubts there. The Thunderchicken of Glory will be given his update soon.

The code in this template just needs so much work now with the macro system in full swing. Not only the tpl code, but the css needs a huge overhaul. When i started the new template I built it with the future in mind, I made it easy to update. When the ToG was started, it was my first good go at a template and its code is not so future proof. I built ToG for low bandwidth users that want speed and power. But don't feel like I have left the template to die. I promise I'll get a macro driven ToG out before I start the university semester.

Cheers.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 07:33:16 PM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
THUNDER Thunder Thunderchicken o of Gloo oory tra la la la. Thunder chicken Thunder chicken Thunder chicken of glorYyy.
Thuuunder chi hi hii hi hi hiiiiickeeeen of glo oh oh ryyyyyyyyyyyyh..

WHAT THE FUCK..!!?
   A new baby!?  A  n e w  baby! ..so where the hell, shall i put my thunder chick now`?

Man`oh man, i have some catching up to do     ..that poor chicken  :'(

..a new baby?!! fuck..  :o

>:( ;) ;D
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
:) the new baby is taking up a lot of my time, ToG will lay to rest until I have time to re-write it with macro, it isn't too buggy so it should last a while yet, it just does things that I now do with macro, in short, the RAWR-Template can be more efficient at times. The RAWR-Template will hopefully go stable when rejetto releases HFS 181 Beta.

University is starting tomorrow, it is my final year (unless I do honours), so after RAWR-Template goes stable and we release Thumbnail and Preview Generator 3 my activity here will diminish :( I will however check the forum everyday and the homepage is great for my portfolio course :).

I intend to take the ToG back to its roots, and make it the most efficient and feature packed template. RAWR-Template will take over with the more advanced features (reason I made it). I'm not saying that I will remove any features from ToG, just make it very lightweight.

Possible exclusions:
Gradient Images.
DivX Web Player (its a pain in the ass anyway).
JavaScript that can now be done with Macro.
Shitty login page version.

This will make the ToG unique among our templates and make it the most bandwidth efficient template available with some advanced features.

The Terayon... I dunno, That's up to Richard.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 01:52:11 AM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
I have completed ToG 4.0.0 BETA and will have it released the same day as RAWR-Template-0.1.0, when rejetto releases HFS BETA 181.

The ToG has been cut right down. There is no longer ANY javascript that runs on page load. If you want advanced features. From now on you can use RAWR-Template. ToG is lightweight clean, and available in all the languages RAWR-Template is. These builds of both templates will hopefully be stable, as I will not have much time to repair them from tomorrow onwards into the year.

Offline Fysack

• Tireless poster
  • present picture
    • View Profile
    • Admin
 :) The rise of the Chicken hehe  It looks verry smooth and raw that RAWR one do. Nice buttons
Ill have to play around with it a little bit more before i can start demanding stuff here.. :)
Yea, times fly
Posted on: March 04, 2008, 10:39:15 AM
..and it was a verry good thing to hook up with Giant Eagel on the same template im pretty sure of  :) ;D
GOD CAN READ YOUR MIND

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
The Terayon... I dunno, That's up to Richard.

Hmm.. I'm quite happy with Terayon v1.3, there are some bugs tho but they aren't vital. Anyway, im currently working on the TPGEN 3.0 which consumes most of my spare time. After that has been settled, i'll iron out the known bugs in Terayon and call it a final version.