rejetto forum

Any way to load windows embedded thubnails?

Offline w1p30ut3r

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Hi! Everyone!!! Well... I no nothing about coding... And need some help... I only know graphic design...
I changed visually a template, you can see it here agenciacreh.com.br/server ....

The poblem is... There is any way to load "windows embed thubnails" in the files instead the template's icons?! I mean... I have a lot of psd files with embeded thmbnails and wanna use it to work with some helpers, the icon without a preview is very bad to work... Someone to help me?

There is a code or something I can paste? Or anything?! Thanks

Offline NaitLee

• Tireless poster
  • Computer-brain boy
    • View Profile
I've tried, FFmpeg (Windows) can convert PSD to PNG or other formats, then can be used as thumbnails.
You may download it first, to use later.

FFmpeg for GNU/Linux

In my region I can't access your site. So I'm working on a minimize template that works with thumbnail generating with FFmpeg.

Edit: it's done. see attachment.

To use:
- Put ffmpeg.exe into folder of hfs.exe
- switch template to designers-joy.tpl
- go to http://localhost:port/~manager.html, input 1 in apikey, hit "generate thumbs" and wait for a while
- when below shows text, it's done. when you back to filelist, there are thumbs on filenames
- Edit the template file, change apikey and resolution(W) if you want ;)

Note: This template have no additional features like login or upload. For more help please ask :D

Tip: While using this tpl, only put a folder that contains picture files. FFmpeg will try to convert everything so be cautious
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 11:01:57 AM by NaitLee »
"Computation is not forbidden magic."
Takeback Template | PHFS

Offline dj

• Tireless poster
  • 👣 🐾
    • View Profile
    • PWAs
So I'm working on a minimize template that works with thumbnail generating with FFmpeg.

review
create thumbs on upload only with javascript (add thumbsize=128, doesn't work with psd files)

update:
you can try to show build-in thumbnails (normally for jpeg)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 05:49:56 AM by dj »

Offline w1p30ut3r

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
review
create thumbs on upload only with javascript (add thumbsize=128, doesn't work with psd files)

Exactly, the icon must be loading from the thumbnail generated by windows... :'(... I use sagethumbs that save the icon in the files (or in the windows database)... The problem is it... The template must load the icon too... :'(