rejetto forum

Recent Posts

it depends on the firewall, and i don't know your firewall
My hfs server is behind the hardware firewall. the hfs server has the static public ip address? what i do? how configure firewall that my hfs receive the public ip of users?
HFS can display real address of the user in these cases
1) user directly connects to hfs (probably not an option for you)
2) you use NAT on your router. All configuration is to be done on your router, not on HFS
3) you use an http proxy (a generic proxy will hide the address). In this case if the proxy runs on the same computer you need no configuration on HFS. If it runs on another computer you have to configure manually as described at http://rejetto.com/forum/index.php?topic=6292.0

If you are using a generic proxy you have no way to receive external address.
If you are using FRP as proxy, it can be configured as http proxy and/or generic proxy.
HFS ~ HTTP File Server / problem with get ip address of external user in my log
« Last post by gogi1000 on July 10, 2022, 11:30:47 AM »
i have a the hfs server in the dmz zone. my hfs have a public ip address. when the user downloads file from the my hfs server in log it displays ip 127.0.0.1 how i can receive public ip address of  the user? the format of log is in the apache format %u %f "%r" %>s %b
HFS ~ HTTP File Server / read permision with download file on subfolder
« Last post by gogi1000 on July 09, 2022, 08:29:11 PM »
i have the hfs. i added folder and in the hfs i added next permisions on this folder: access and upload, without download and no delete. in this folder i added subfolder and  i added on this subfolder next permission: access, with download. i have next problem, on this subfolder exists inherited permissions from parent folder, so the users in this subfolder can upload files. i need breaking inheritance, in this subfolder the users just can access and download files, but they cannot upload files. can i make this in the hfs?
Oh my... how could I miss this  :-[
And yes, I'm indeed currently working in China, I still need to get used to the internet rules here.

Thank you so much sir, problem solved, please have a good day.
HTML & templates / Re: Live template slow connection/initial load on Macbook
« Last post by rejetto on July 04, 2022, 02:31:35 PM »
I don't use Live, but the symptoms tell me that it is linking/trying to read some file from a server that you cannot reach (because it doesn't exist, or because your network/country limits you).

I gave a look at it, and I guess this is the line:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.2/jquery.min.js"></script>
HTML & templates / Re: The "Takeback" template - A different & modern taste
« Last post by tombones on July 04, 2022, 11:05:16 AM »
Takeback is the best thing I tried, it is great. Just one thing I would like to have: drag&drop files upload. Can you please add it?
HTML & templates / Live template slow connection/initial load on Macbook
« Last post by David_Azhdaha on July 04, 2022, 09:11:15 AM »
I'm currently using Live-3.0.1 template on HFS 2.3m, HFS server setup on windows computer.

Everything is working fine except one thing:
whenever my friends and I try to connect to my server using MacBook over WiFi, the connect takes about 30s to 1minute for the page to load, but once the connection/loading is done, we can download anything very fast. If I click into any real folder, it will take ages to connect/load too.

Connecting using windows PC any browser is extremely fast, this issue only happens on laptops (we only have macbooks to test with) over WiFi.

I've tried using different templates (RAWR/Terayon/default template) which solves this issue instantly, any connection is instant and loading/downloading is also very fast.
Despite knowing changing a template can solve this issue, I still would like to stay with Live-3.0.1 because I can change flash player preview to HTML5 with Live, and also, it is awesome to customise.

Does anyone know which part of Live-3.0.1 is causing this issue and perhaps possible solutions?
HFS ~ HTTP File Server / Re: Upload issue
« Last post by rejetto on June 17, 2022, 02:04:41 PM »
you have to be careful on the name for the file field, but I can't remember now. You should find someone else who made the same question here on the forum. There should be some details there.