rejetto forum

Multiple sharing

Guest · 7 · 2429

Peter

Could I share files on two separatly driver at the same time? typ Drive F:\\Music and G:\\Movie

How should I do that

Mail med whit an answer if possible ...

best Regards from Peter

Offline bacter

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
click right button on vfs, select 'add folder from disk', then search F: -> f:/music and add it to the root of vfs. Repeat this step for G:/movie.

Vou will then have the to directories shared.
your computer has no brain - use your own !

Offline TSG

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
So you want to show the contents of 2 directories in one? This is an interesting idea. rejetto might like to add this.

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
It's already possible with virtual folders, the only problem is you have to add the files manually either one by one or by selecting all of them at the add files dialog. An idea that rejetto might consider is, an option to "Bind to another folder"

Offline ELEVENNNN

• Tireless poster
  • havent been here lately, still wont be here?
    • View Profile
I have use for this, I'm already doing this by the method foggy mentioned but about 5 folders deep; this would be a great help.  But rejetto is busy enjoying life :)
This is going to take a long time
.................+...........................................
...................+.............+.................+.........

Offline bacter

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
contents from diferent directories in one folder:

as follows:  create a folder 'todownload' , hang to that folder 'music' and 'movie' etc.

create in your mainpage a direct link like: http://yourhost/todownload/?recursive

if music and movie has subfolders, use a diff.tpl that does'nt show folders, or try adding filter.

At the moment you cant link the users directly to the folder with user-default-folder, because it adds a final slash http://yourhost/todownload/?recursive /, so the option  doesn't work.
your computer has no brain - use your own !

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
valuating benefits and complexity, i don't think anything like 2 real folders in 1 will come