rejetto forum

Recent Posts

HFS ~ HTTP File Server / Re: sym nat
« Last post by rejetto on May 26, 2024, 07:56:44 PM »
NAT means that you have a system in front of you (like a router).
The request don't reach you directly, but the router.
If you can configure that router to forward the requests to you, then you can solve your problem, otherwise not.
As you can see, HFS detected not 1 but 2 NATs.
It is probable that you can configure the first one and not the second.
Some providers prevent you from getting requests, and thus run "servers".
You have to ask your internet provider about it.
Did you click "verify" ?

the notification system of the forum is not working.
my suggestion is that you post on github your other questions.
https://github.com/rejetto/hfs/discussions
« Last post by mandoz on May 18, 2024, 06:16:21 PM »
Hi Massimo,

this is my problem with sim (nat)
can you help me
I use HFS 3.0.53.0 alpha5

Thank you
Italiano / Re: share files mp3
« Last post by rejetto on May 16, 2024, 06:57:25 PM »
hfs non ha problemi col NAT, ma se il tuo modem/router non ti permette di forwardare le porte sei fregato, nessun server potrà funzionare.

ho dovuto aspettare per risponderti perché dovevo fare delle modifiche.
con la 0.53.0 a partire dalla alpha5 puoi usare questo style per nascondere quello che dicevamo.
<style>
#zip-button, #menu-entry-download { display: none }
</style>

farlo con la 0.52 è possibile ma più complicato
Everything else / Re: Something about me...
« Last post by LeoNeeson on May 12, 2024, 09:58:05 PM »
hey Leo, i've not being receiving notifications from the forum and I just saw your post now.
Yes, I noticed the 'email notification system' is broken on the forum. Nothing to worry, but I hope you can fix it (if you haven't done it yet), since it's a very useful feature (not only to receive notifications by email of subscribed threads, but also about new private messages).

You are moving outside the country?
:-\ Eventually, yes (as a last resort option), it's my wish to move out of my country, but it could probably take some time, since moving to another house, even in the same country, is something very frustrating and not an easy task. I like Uruguay, since it's near to Argentina, and it's a much more stable country (I lived there some time, and I liked very much, but I'm also analyzing other options too).

For those reading this, and to make a long story short: I was earning $2.000 USD monthly back in 2012-2014 (and life was *very* good, compared to current life), but ten years later (having the very same job), my earnings only represent (in local currency) nearly $200 USD now (salaries were stuck for years, and high inflation rates did the rest). This wouldn't be bad at all, if the prices were according to salaries, but here the food has now European prices (especially in the last few months).

I'm truly sorry to read such bad news :(
I hope you will find some love soon, but until then you may consider sharing expenses with someone else. I did so for a few years.
Thank you. I truly appreciate your comment, advice and good wishes. :)
I hope my next message here is to share good news...
(I always try to stay positive)
« Last post by mandoz on May 10, 2024, 07:09:30 PM »
nascondere... E' difficile scaricare se non vedi il bottone.
a questo punto.... come si fa?

permettimi di approfittare della tua disponibilità. ho acquistato un router che funziona con sim (nattata).
hfs lo gestisce? ho fatto prove e riprove senza successo. se non lo gestisce .... lo gestira' magari con ausilio plugin.

grazie ancora
sei un grande - complimenti -
HTML & templates / Re: Simplest template?
« Last post by rejetto on May 10, 2024, 12:54:26 PM »
HFS 3 has improved compatibility with older browsers in version 0.53 but it's still in alpha.
I suggest you to give it a try.
HTML & templates / Simplest template?
« Last post by TekWiz on May 09, 2024, 08:03:55 PM »
Hi! I sometimes use my old Kindle paperwhite to download books from HFS 2.3, and the interface shows up on this ancient experimental browser on the Kindle. However with HFS 3, I only get a blank page. Is there some way to have v3 use a very basic template that would show like the old one does?
« Last post by rejetto on May 09, 2024, 09:11:58 AM »
ciao, hai scritto in inglese sul forum italiano :D
considera che non c'è un modo "sicuro" con HFS per impedire il download mentre puoi ascoltare.
quello che puoi fare è nascondere i bottoni/link per fare scaricare.
« Last post by rejetto on May 09, 2024, 09:09:57 AM »
hey, I have NAT on my system and HFS 3 has no problem with that
Everything else / Re: Something about me...
« Last post by rejetto on May 08, 2024, 11:10:05 PM »
hey Leo, i've not being receiving notifications from the forum and I just saw your post now.
I'm truly sorry to read such bad news :(
I hope you will find some love soon, but until then you may consider sharing expenses with someone else. I did so for a few years.
You are moving outside the country?