rejetto forum

Bug on 223 and 226 Build

Guest · 9 · 4197

nikomsj

Hi

I test it 223 and 226 build and the same but exist in the both version.
when I use i server after some hours the server freezes and use CPU on 100 % and I must restart it ....
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 06:26:18 PM by rejetto »

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
hi niko!
i'm interested in fixing your problem, but i need more information.
find the last version (build number) that works fine for you.
you should download older version (you find here, on the beta forum board), and use them until you find the most recent version that has not the problem.
it takes some time on your side, i know and i'm sorry, but it's the only method coming to my mind.
do you think you can do it?

a tip: you don't need to go 1-by-1. initially you can go 10-by-10 (or less). so you will find it faster.

nikomsj

Hi thanks for support
I just use only veriosn 2.3 build 223 and whet I fount it problem decide to take last version 226 buil. But the problem persist. I used only this two version, But may be this probem is for long timeb because a friend of mine told me that he used this server before and the main problem was that it crashes ( freez). But this is so strange that is a big problem. I will download last version or something different  and test it. I'm delphi programmer and if I find a time will examine source code. If I can help for you will do best of mine ...

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
the best thing you can do ATM is to find in which build version the problem has been introduced.

once we know this, i can watch the changes very easily. I keep sources of all versions.

nikomsj

the build 209 is ok
2 day it is work without problem ...
now will check next versions

:-)

nikomsj

Sorry but build 209 crashess too

I think that the problem is so serious ... but it is strange because it persist every time but how it possible other people to dont catch it ?

:-(

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
it may even be a conflict with other software installed on your computer, who knows.
i'm sorry for this pain.
if you have time and patience, try to find the working build.

nikomsj

the old version 2.2 work fine whole week without problems but all builds from version 2.3 are crashesh may be the problem come from bih sharing information some where 3TB. bacause I test it last wersion for one week in another pc with little sharing information and it still work ... we will see
regards NIKO

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile