rejetto forum

Real Files not showing Contents!

Offline ipaidthebills

• Occasional poster
  • If "Crime Don't Pay!Does that make my job a crime?
    • View Profile
Hey guy's, Hope im just doing someting really stupid but I need some help!

Im using HFS 2.3b Build 235-
As you can see (PIC#!) I have my ROOT Dir (Bound to Web folder)& Bellow a REAL FOLDER Named "SCE".
(PIC#!)-

From within the SCE Folder there are 11 other folders but only 9 are showing or even accessible from the visitors side!(Using FireFox 3)

As you can see "bios" & "Roms" Do not appear in the web listing!
Doesn't seem to matter if it is a REAL or VIRTUAL Folder!

Also I tried adding the "bios"& "Roms" folders Individually, Below the main directory & Still Nothing! Im sure size has nothing to do with it because if I use the full address to access either one of these missing directories it works! Just no matter what I do they dont seem to show on the user end. Even when browsing the "SCE" Directory where they are actually located!
See here is the SCE Main directory! http://www.southcentralemulation.game-host.org/SCE/ as you can see there is 9 directories but "bios" & "Roms" are not listed even though they are in that virtual directory! BUT if I link Direct it works! http://southcentralemulation.game-host.org//SCE/bios/
Access is locked open to everyone, Also I noticed at the same time HFS Is no longer keeping track of the hits, If that's related or not I don't know?

So What do ya think? Can Anyone help?

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
i guess those folders have "system" or "hidden" attribute (from Windows Explorer, not HFS).

so, you can remove those attributes, or tell HFS to show even folders with those attributes (in menu > virtual file system)

Offline ipaidthebills

• Occasional poster
  • If "Crime Don't Pay!Does that make my job a crime?
    • View Profile
 :-*  YAY!!! MY HERO!

Thank You So Much!
Im gonna send another donation bro!
Thanks

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile