rejetto forum

Help again!!!!!!!!!!

Guest · 10 · 2018

Blackmetal

HFS is not opening. What is the problem?? When I press atl+ctrl+del, I see 100% computer usage. I close HFS n it returns to about 20%. What is happening?

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
How big is your vfs?

try holding the shift key when opening hfs to see if it will open using default settings.

Blackmetal

It contains 11 movies of 600mb..thats all...I use virtual folders instead of real ones. My HFS was working until I got some errors. Rejetto already knows the problem and I'm waiting for his reply. Neither the #171 version nor the special version rejetto gave me to use is working now. Only the 2.2b version is working. Why is that happening? I like the beta 2.3 #171 coz my friends get better downloading speed with it. What must I do for it to work again? Must I unistall HFS? Is there another way to unistall HFS apart from opening the program itself?

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
did you try holding the shift key when opening hfs?

Blackmetal

Hey it works. Thanxs a lot buddy  :)

But can you tell me why it happens? Is it another bug with the beta version?

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
It's sounds as if your settings and/or vfs were corrupted because holding shift makes hfs use the default settings.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Yes, it's a bug.
I'll work on it as soon as possible, but i also have a job, a girlfriend, friends and a guitar to play :)

Blackmetal

Thanxs a lot rejetto. I just wanted to know if it was a bug with hfs or a problem with my pc. Concerning the errors I'm getting, is it a bug also? I did as you said n copied n pasted the errors in the other thread. I got it altleast 20 times today. Should I stop using your special version n shift to #171?

I play the guitar toooo  ::) lol

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
i guess it's a bug.
for now use any version you like, and stay tuned cause i will contact you.
does the email you used on the forum work?

Blackmetal

Yeah the email works. By the way thanxs a lot. HFS really helped me a lot  :)