rejetto forum

Chat for HFS.

Offline username1565

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Just did add this code to github + small fixes: https://github.com/username1565/HFS_FILE_CHAT_XHR
zip-archive you can find in Releases: https://github.com/username1565/HFS_FILE_CHAT_XHR/releases
Now this is version 3.0, and maybe - latest stable version of this chat. :D

This is the simplest solution for drop text between computers, in local network + portable.

Offline 705

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
I beautified this chat room, and cookies remember users. You can modify the name in the settings. Added music progress bar and control button, song list can be modified JS, added send button, added the function of returning to the bottom after receiving new message, and added the back to the bottom button. The UI is adapted to the mobile terminal... I'm a beginner. I like HFS and this chat room very much....... My language is Chinese. This message is translated by robot

The code may not be well written

First say sorry to the original author. There is no original author's statement in it

You can download it at the link below

/github.com/2939788244/HFS---chat-room
« Last Edit: December 10, 2021, 03:18:11 PM by 705 »

Offline LeoNeeson

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • twitter.com/LeoNeeson
I beautified this chat room, and cookies remember users. You can modify the name in the settings. Added music progress bar and control button, song list can be modified JS, added send button, added the function of returning to the bottom after receiving new message, and added the back to the bottom button. The UI is adapted to the mobile terminal...
Congratulations, it's very nice! :) Some suggestions: every user could have a different color (instead of all have the same blue background), and some users chat could go on the right side of the screen, and another users could go on the left side of the screen (that way, it's much easier to read).

恭喜,很不错! :) 一些建议:每个用户可以有不同的颜色(而不是都具有相同的蓝色背景),一些用户可以在屏幕右侧聊天,而另一个用户可以在屏幕左侧( 这样,它更容易阅读)。我正在使用翻译器来写这个。
HFS in Spanish (HFS en Español) / How to compile HFS (Tutorial)
» Currently taking a break, until HFS v2.4 get his stable version.