rejetto forum

password default

Offline ksatria_77

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Did the HFS have a Default Administrator Password ? when i try to upload some files, password box appear ( i know if i can set user name and password for those files for someone that i've given access for upload).
But usually all web server application given the default administrator password right ?
i'm worried that others people can upload any files if they know the default administrator password for this application.
Then, how can i change the default administrator password.?
i have been search and still search about the default administrator password, but i did not found answer..

regards

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
There is no default password in hfs, you can only use the users/passwords you create and set permissions for. :D

Offline ksatria_77

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Are you sure ? where did you founds the statements, that the HFS has no default administrator password,
 ???

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
I cannot be sure, but I have never heard of HFS having one.

Offline ksatria_77

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
HFS does not have a default password; what you might have done is pressing the login button that prompts the user for a password and username. This box even appears when no actual username and password are set. And because of this, the server will always reply with "Unauthorized".

So there are no back-doors to worry about :P (right?)