rejetto forum

Recent Posts

HFS ~ HTTP File Server / Re: HFS wont be faster than 1MB/s.
« Last post by NaitLee on July 28, 2021, 04:07:58 AM »
As far as I know, HFS macro execution relies on client side i.e. the window/UI code cycle. That means HFS page generation has a peak.
Also, HFS is developed in Delphi Pascal, a seems old-fashioned language that mainly focus on Windows desktop development, not so optimized for servers.

Since you've ensured all other possible reasons did not cause this, about solutions to HFS itself, I have almost no ideas...  :'(

But, Try PHFS, it is faster than HFS in file transferring.
If any problems with that, post again, we will handle them. ;)

P.S. I'm not willing to say PHFS everywhere, which will be considered annoying... I just hope it will be useful under some conditions. :D
HFS ~ HTTP File Server / HFS wont be faster than 1MB/s.
« Last post by Godielvs on July 26, 2021, 10:41:23 PM »
I have no limits and when I download using the internal IP it works just fine. I disabled Prevent Leeching also cuz it seems to have helped with some friends of mine. Just tested and it seems my friend and myself using mobile data are limited to close to 1000kbps, sometimes going to 400kbps and 2000kbps. I have a 300Mbps download  and 150mbps upload internet and never saw going below this everytime i tested it. One friend of mine tried and got aroumd 15-25mbps, other friend of mine got 10mbps with dips to 4mbps, then me using mobile data and my friend using 100mbps up and down coudnt get consistently better than 1100kbps. We dont have a profile nor group limiting download speeds, all the folders behave the same, no difference when using SSD nor HDD to host the file. Also upload and download are behaving like this. No limit set, little difference whem activating fast internet handling, no difference activating or not the firewall, the cable is cat5e, and as far as ive tested, it has no problems achieving max speed. No bad blocks on the drive hosting. My other friend tried with a phone via wifi and he got 15-25Mbps. What can I do. My server have: R5 1600 overclocked to 4Ghz, 16GBs of 2666mhz OCed to 3000mhz, 240GBs SSD as boot drive runnijg windows 10 lastest version and one HDD 1TB as the host drive. Also when I downloaded using another pc but on the same network it freezes my HFS, jumps the cpu usage to 16% and downloads at about 540mbps
After publishing your site to public internet (via static ip, ddns, port forwarding etc.), you can pick a domain name (if not have) for it using services like Freenom.

Further more, you can also add some SEO tweaks to your page via editing the template (for HFS) front page (the [] section), consult the Internet and HFS wiki for more help.

Also, you can populate, or simply monitor your site status by registering an account at Google/Bing webmaster tools and add details of your site.

Don't forget to spread the words on social medias!

Wish that helps~
How do I get attention on my website that I created on HFS (Http File Server)?
Bug reports / Re: Unable to archive/download all
« Last post by Kiego on July 06, 2021, 02:03:04 AM »
While trying to use the Macros we found something else. Eg I have the following files:
File1.txt, file2.txt, file3.txt, file4.txt  where file3.txt are constantly writing.
When I select all and press archive, I can only see file1-3.txt but not file4.txt. The content within file3.txt is based on the timing I press my archive button. It seemed like after the remaining files are "discarded" after the constantly writing file.

When I try to extract the tar file using 7zip. I see the following in the properties:
Errors: Header Error
Warnings: There are some data after the end of the payload data.

Would like to ask if other than using RawCopy is there any other ways to prevent the discarding of data while archiving?
HFS ~ HTTP File Server / Re: Sometimes the program is buggy ver. 2.3m build 300
« Last post by aerovid on July 03, 2021, 04:55:40 AM »
I have disabled all telemetry and data collection as well. A couple of days was kind of normal. The memory was freed by 5-6%.
Beta / Re: version 2.4
« Last post by vladimirov70 on June 27, 2021, 12:36:59 PM »
Yes, ipv6 FE80::/10 addresses are belong to LAN, not intended for external users.
Also, you can consult the Internet to know if that ipv6 is supported for your ISP. If not, then viewing your HFS server with ipv6 is not possible.

Thanks!
« Last post by NaitLee on June 27, 2021, 03:09:31 AM »
Question: An address  of this kind [fe80::2905:9029:e7c9:f31e] is not intended for external users, or have I configured something wrong? Thank you.
Yes, ipv6 FE80::/10 addresses are belong to LAN, not intended for external users.
Also, you can consult the Internet to know if that ipv6 is supported for your ISP. If not, then viewing your HFS server with ipv6 is not possible.
« Last post by vladimirov70 on June 26, 2021, 07:24:54 PM »
Hello everyone ! In version 2.4.0 RC6, an IP address of the form http://[fe80::2905:9029:e7c9:f31e] is available. When trying to use it to access the server, external users receive a response: "Unable to access the site.". If you use my external address http://188.168.56.22 , the server is available to everyone. Question: An address  of this kind [fe80::2905:9029:e7c9:f31e] is not intended for external users, or have I configured something wrong? Thank you.
Bug reports / Re: HFS is crashing
« Last post by Rapid on June 25, 2021, 09:29:53 AM »
Main reason for crashes was a TreeView that recreated during monitor disconnects.

Does your computer have a monitor or it's headless?