rejetto forum

RAWR Template Need Help Setting It Up

Offline DJboutit

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
I have the RAWR template installed I can only use the red blue how would I go about testing out the others ones
No idea how to get the player working
Want Shoutbox removed & at top were it says HTTP File Server I want it change to DJboutit File Server

Offline DJboutit

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
I found out how to change between the different styles of this template
Turned of shoutbox
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 01:22:21 AM by DJboutit »

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
If you want to change the title field, locate the language file and change:

lv_title=HTTP File Server

The header is an image so it cannot be changed unless you get creative with an image program and make your own. To change that you just need to locate the header-logo.jpg in the theme you want as a base, and change it. There is 6 at the moment.

The player should just work automatically with MP3 and FLV in the current released template, however with SSL (STunnel) you need to change 'http to https' in the HFS menu, but I doubt that is the problem here. To make image thumbnails and previews work you just need to generate them with our TPGen, if you don't have it, just be patient we are working as fast as possible, or contact and give me your email and I'll send it to you.

Offline DJboutit

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile

Offline DJboutit

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
I just tested it I add a mp3 to it player worked fine now I need to upload a flv & test it

When will the next version of RAWR Template be released & which video files will be add to the player
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 12:02:06 AM by DJboutit »

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
RAWR-Player will support FLV, MP3, like before.

But it will also support MP4, MOV, 3GP, M4A. So long as these containers are using H264 video codec, and AVC audio. There is a few other containers that the player can support, but those are the ones I will be putting into the templates.

The next round of templates, with small fixes and the new player will come out as soon as I get some time after we launch the website. I am moving house on Monday 20th - Tuesday... hopefully we can launch the initial website before then. So expect the new releases within 1-2 weeks.

Offline DJboutit

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Never mind I figured out what I needed
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 08:48:16 PM by DJboutit »