rejetto forum

New version: 2.3g

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Sorry for the embarrassing waiting, as some of you know I'm moving to another apartment these days.

Please go to:
Menu > updates > check for news/updates

New user can find this build  Here

what's new
- general problems navigating folders http://www.rejetto.com/forum/bug-reports/404-not-found-server-error/
- default template: comment was not moved with the file http://www.rejetto.com/forum/bug-reports/descript-ion-and-comment-not-cleaned-up-after-moving-file/msg1060608/#msg1060608
- request header limit too small, now raised to 16KB
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 02:59:17 PM by Mars »

Offline Mars

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile

thank you for this new update

Out off topic
Quote from: rejetto
...as some of you know I'm moving to another apartment these days.
depending on the country, it is in the habits for the arrival into a new home, invite friends and family to having a house-warming party

especially do not forget to hang on the wall a portrait Stepmother (preferably with you in the picture) just time to impress a few days before storing the picture frame at the bottom of a closet or a drawer
 ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 02:50:41 PM by Mars »

Offline LeoNeeson

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • twitter.com/LeoNeeson
:) Great!, thanks for the release...

And best wishes on your move of apartment! You have a new opportunity to spread the word about HFS between your new neighbours. ;D
HFS in Spanish (HFS en Español) / How to compile HFS (Tutorial)
» Currently taking a break, until HFS v2.4 get his stable version.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
ahah, i met my previous flat-mate because he was an HFS user :D

Offline mhoney

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile

Offline Mars

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
New default template:  as always, it must be read and approved by rejetto to be validated as the new template  ;)

- create a Tar archive now requires that items are selected

- with COMMENT button, it were not possible to replace the Default comment "uploaded by user" by an empty comment

- when renamed an item, the current name is used as default string

- the user was not informed that there was no current selection in certain action buttons

- some changes only affect the action buttons and consist of prevention messages against false manipulations

:( :( Sorry to All

I committed a big blunder, downloading into a template derived from an older version, I put the correct file attachment with an evolution incorporating the invalidation of action buttons when necessary

one that has already loaded the previous version must begin again,  the new template must be reloaded
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 11:58:31 PM by Mars »

Offline LeoNeeson

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • twitter.com/LeoNeeson
New default template:  as always, it must be read and approved by rejetto to be validated as the new template
Great, thank you!... :)

I committed a big blunder, downloading into a template derived from an older version...
Just a question, the file you uploaded it's based from a template of the last version, or it's still derived from an older version?... Will it work fine with the latest version?... ???

P.S.: I would like to see an update for your HFS 2.3e SSL, based on the latest v2.3g Build #295.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 03:32:00 PM by LeoNeeson »
HFS in Spanish (HFS en Español) / How to compile HFS (Tutorial)
» Currently taking a break, until HFS v2.4 get his stable version.

Offline Mars

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile

everything is based on the default template so that it can be integrated in the next version, some messages information added by me could be cleaned, due to the invalidation of some action buttons, according to the files selection

P.S.: I would like to see an update for your HFS 2.3e SSL, based on the latest v2.3g Build #295.

no update about "comments" because it's only available since build 2.3g

the  2.3e SSL contain 12 templates --> you must update the other default templates  by comparaison

« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 07:32:08 PM by Mars »

Offline XCanG

• Occasional poster
  • .do impossible  beat unbeatable
    • View Profile
    • Driver
It is possible to add grouped download bar for segmenting downloads? Download Master program like separate files per segments and parallel download it, but in log it seems too bulky.

This is 2 users, that download 2 files by using agent Download Master. It good, if we see every part of download, but if we can collapse every group of download in one line it would be best, because not every time we need to see full detalis, rather than quick overview.

Also, my suggestion is adding style changing for log. I use black (inverted) scheme in Windows, for this situation I do gray color of window (to view black text like this).
I also say thanks if you adding only two themes (switching between white (default, white window - black text) and black (black window - white text) themes).