rejetto forum

folder to be viewed for only one account

Alons0 · 4 · 2988

Offline Alons0

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • Alons0's site
I wanna this option like this for restricted access. I wanna when i login in my account to view a folder and this folder not to be view for anyone. Is there this option?

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
try right clicking on the folder that you want to restrict access to and goto the restrict access menu and only select your username. i believe that that makes you the only person that can see and access the folder but correct me if im wrong

Offline fabnos

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • Fabnos ~ Http File Server
In this case folder are always viewable also if is protected.

It will be accessible tnx to login for an authenticated user that have permissions on this resource.

To hide completely a folder, less than user (s) authorized, it's necessary go to:

Menu -> Virtual File System -> and check -> List protected items only for allowed users.

Best regards

f.

[attachment deleted by admin]
E allora Dio creĆ² l'uomo, gli diede un cervello ed un pene ma non sangue sufficiente a farli funzionare  contemporaneamente.
_______
So, God created the man.
It gave him a brain and a penis.
Unfortunately not enough blood to contemporarily bedew them

Offline Alons0

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • Alons0's site
In this case folder are always viewable also if is protected.

It will be accessible tnx to login for an authenticated user that have permissions on this resource.

To hide completely a folder, less than user (s) authorized, it's necessary go to:

Menu -> Virtual File System -> and check -> List protected items only for allowed users.

Best regards

f.
Thank you!