rejetto forum

Changes How ?

Guest · 33 · 14755

Offline bacter

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
With less effort than posting during 4 days asking how to add a background img to a html-element, you could have learned enough about it - googling or/and using the link of http://www.w3schools.com/ - to be able to change background colors and images wherever you want on any template!

Also, instead of repeating that you want a logout button - after you were told that there is no logout or exit in hfs - you could use the search option of this forum: you would find that many times this question was answered, explaining that logout is NOT possible: you have to close the browser.

Remember, that a forum is a place where NEW problems or features are discussed, themes that help to improve templates or hfs, asking for new applications and problems with macros ... things that can be of interest for most users. You may find people that like spending their time helping you and others - but the forum it's not meant to be a free shop where others work only for you. Get your basic knowledge of html and css (it's not difficult!), google and use the search feature of this forum: most questions like favicon, logout are already answered. Sure that this way you can get better help for not trivial questions! ;)

your computer has no brain - use your own !

Offline kaler

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
jeah bacter you are right...

And SmasHinG

i have programmed for you a template, wich works 100%...

when you can delet a folder, you cant change theri name etc... I have ttold you, that the user MUST can DELET AND UPLOAD

When you can't understand it, then u aren't right in thsi forum....

In my first message i have told you, where you can change the color of the Table, but when you can't read the answers of you question, then nobody would help you anymore...

Please MODERATOR close this Topic...

Offline SmasHinG

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
jeah bacter you are right...

And SmasHinG

i have programmed for you a template, wich works 100%...

when you can delet a folder, you cant change theri name etc... I have ttold you, that the user MUST can DELET AND UPLOAD

When you can't understand it, then u aren't right in thsi forum....

In my first message i have told you, where you can change the color of the Table, but when you can't read the answers of you question, then nobody would help you anymore...

Please MODERATOR close this Topic...

Okey guys thank you for all and have a nice day/night :) ;)