rejetto forum

Recent Posts

Bug reports / Re: False errors on upload
« Last post by Mars on January 26, 2023, 10:15:57 PM »
so it looks like this folder is visible in the VFS, since you changed the access properties there

try to go to the diff template tab and you can place a customization of the upload results there by adding this section

Code: [Select]
[+upload-success]
{.add to log|{.filename|%item-resource%.}=uploaded by {.if|{.length|%user%.}|%user%|Anonymous /if.}./add to log.}
« Last post by Wg816 on January 26, 2023, 09:33:42 AM »
Appears for one of the following reasons:

when sending each file with the method that was used for it
- the logged in user does not have write rights to upload file in the folder
- the user and the password used do not correspond to a registered account values

I think I'm on to something based on the second thing you said.  When the users download a file, it says "User@ipaddress:port" on the server log.
When the user goes to the "Upload" folder to send a file, the server log does NOT have the user.  It only says "ipaddress:port."  The user may have permissions to the folder, but only the IPaddress is shown to be the one accessing the folder.  The file is sent, deleted, and then sent again successfully.  Very weird.

Solution??  right click on "Upload" folder and set Access to "Anyone" and Upload to "Anyone."   Problem solved in a bad way.

Why does the User disappear from the log only in that specific folder with?   What's a better solution?
HTML & templates / Re: Question: how to disable Get List button and Files checkboxes
« Last post by Wg816 on January 26, 2023, 07:34:14 AM »
sorry for the late reply. Try this instead
$('#actions a:last').remove()

Why is it when you remove the "get list" button, then the upload progress bar stops working?
« Last post by Wg816 on January 26, 2023, 05:22:13 AM »
Did you ever figure out what was causing this?  I have the same problem. 
1. The log will say "Upload failed for VID.mp4: Not allowed. "
2. The file will upload
3. The file will upload again!
4.  Log: "Upload successful" 
Programmers corner / Re: Only one thing that wasn't released about HFS...
« Last post by LeoNeeson on January 05, 2023, 07:42:55 PM »
Thanks for the file! (I will try it on my spare time)

I had to remove from the source the part related to antiflood because it is bound to my database
That's fine (it's fair and understandable), and it's not quite important since it's unrelated to HFS (there are plenty PHP antiflood scripts on Google).

you have my email address, next time send me the link to your post if you want to catch my attention.
Yeah, but I didn't want to bother you (I'll keep it in mind for next time)

Grazie mille! :D
Programmers corner / Re: Only one thing that wasn't released about HFS...
« Last post by rejetto on January 02, 2023, 10:52:09 PM »
hi Leo, i've not being receiving notifications from the forum and only now I saw your flashing signature :D
you have my email address, next time send me the link to your post if you want to catch my attention.

I had to remove from the source the part related to antiflood because it is bound to my database
HFS ~ HTTP File Server / Re: HFS 3
« Last post by rejetto on January 02, 2023, 08:03:49 PM »
whooops
solved
HFS ~ HTTP File Server / HFS 3
« Last post by Chris Harris on December 30, 2022, 11:48:16 PM »
I just saw HFS 0.26.7 has just been released . There is no Windows version.

Has the Windows version not changed from 0.26.6?

Cheers
All the best for the new year to everyone.
Beta / Re: 2.4 template-making guide
« Last post by LeoNeeson on December 28, 2022, 10:12:15 PM »
2.4 beta 2 - The option.newfolder=0 works fine
2.4 beta 3 - The option.newfolder=0 is ignored, "new folder" does not turn off
Thank you, I will check the source code this weekend, and try to fill a bug report on the next days. My free spare time is limited, so don't expect this to be fixed soon (and also, Rejetto is not actively working on v2.x branch). That said, your report is very appreciated.

ยป EDIT: I've found the problematic commit where this bug was introduced, HERE. We still need to analyze how to keep the improvements, but fix this issue. Please be patient, until we find a solution.
Beta / Re: 2.4 template-making guide
« Last post by f2065 on December 28, 2022, 03:25:12 AM »
The best way to 'catch' where this error was introduced, is to test each build backwards.
2.4 beta 2 - The option.newfolder=0 works fine
2.4 beta 3 - The option.newfolder=0 is ignored, "new folder" does not turn off