rejetto forum

Recent Posts

After publishing your site to public internet (via static ip, ddns, port forwarding etc.), you can pick a domain name (if not have) for it using services like Freenom.

Further more, you can also add some SEO tweaks to your page via editing the template (for HFS) front page (the [] section), consult the Internet and HFS wiki for more help.

Also, you can populate, or simply monitor your site status by registering an account at Google/Bing webmaster tools and add details of your site.

Don't forget to spread the words on social medias!

Wish that helps~
How do I get attention on my website that I created on HFS (Http File Server)?
Bug reports / Re: Unable to archive/download all
« Last post by Kiego on July 06, 2021, 02:03:04 AM »
While trying to use the Macros we found something else. Eg I have the following files:
File1.txt, file2.txt, file3.txt, file4.txt  where file3.txt are constantly writing.
When I select all and press archive, I can only see file1-3.txt but not file4.txt. The content within file3.txt is based on the timing I press my archive button. It seemed like after the remaining files are "discarded" after the constantly writing file.

When I try to extract the tar file using 7zip. I see the following in the properties:
Errors: Header Error
Warnings: There are some data after the end of the payload data.

Would like to ask if other than using RawCopy is there any other ways to prevent the discarding of data while archiving?
HFS ~ HTTP File Server / Re: Sometimes the program is buggy ver. 2.3m build 300
« Last post by aerovid on July 03, 2021, 04:55:40 AM »
I have disabled all telemetry and data collection as well. A couple of days was kind of normal. The memory was freed by 5-6%.
Beta / Re: version 2.4
« Last post by vladimirov70 on June 27, 2021, 12:36:59 PM »
Yes, ipv6 FE80::/10 addresses are belong to LAN, not intended for external users.
Also, you can consult the Internet to know if that ipv6 is supported for your ISP. If not, then viewing your HFS server with ipv6 is not possible.

Thanks!
« Last post by NaitLee on June 27, 2021, 03:09:31 AM »
Question: An address  of this kind [fe80::2905:9029:e7c9:f31e] is not intended for external users, or have I configured something wrong? Thank you.
Yes, ipv6 FE80::/10 addresses are belong to LAN, not intended for external users.
Also, you can consult the Internet to know if that ipv6 is supported for your ISP. If not, then viewing your HFS server with ipv6 is not possible.
« Last post by vladimirov70 on June 26, 2021, 07:24:54 PM »
Hello everyone ! In version 2.4.0 RC6, an IP address of the form http://[fe80::2905:9029:e7c9:f31e] is available. When trying to use it to access the server, external users receive a response: "Unable to access the site.". If you use my external address http://188.168.56.22 , the server is available to everyone. Question: An address  of this kind [fe80::2905:9029:e7c9:f31e] is not intended for external users, or have I configured something wrong? Thank you.
Bug reports / Re: HFS is crashing
« Last post by Rapid on June 25, 2021, 09:29:53 AM »
Main reason for crashes was a TreeView that recreated during monitor disconnects.

Does your computer have a monitor or it's headless?
Bug reports / Re: file-extension-based-content-type ?
« Last post by hanshenrik on June 25, 2021, 06:11:45 AM »
This is already built-in :)
In HFS: Enter Expert mode, Menu - Other options - MIME types..., add a row and fill with | *.mp4 | video/mp4 |

Also, I think feature request is not a bug... :D If no child board fits needs, post on general HFS board

oh thanks, found it. and thanks, will do next time. (hope some moderator can move it?)
Bug reports / Re: file-extension-based-content-type ?
« Last post by NaitLee on June 25, 2021, 05:51:27 AM »
This is already built-in :)
In HFS: Enter Expert mode, Menu - Other options - MIME types..., add a row and fill with | *.mp4 | video/mp4 |

Also, I think feature request is not a bug... :D If no child board fits needs, post on general HFS board