rejetto forum

Recent Posts

if you can't open hfs, even the page with the file list, then you are not using the right address.
Try providing the exact error message, and the address you are using.
Why can it be opened on the computer? Can't open the mobile version
if you can't open hfs, even the page with the file list, then you are not using the right address.
Try providing the exact error message, and the address you are using.
it's not clear what you mean by "cannot open downloaded files".
Is it that you cannot download, or that you download but then you cannot open?
Try to give as much details as you can.
Copying the download link to the Android phone cannot open the URL. If you can't open the website, you won't be able to download. The computer can open the download normally.
it's not clear what you mean by "cannot open downloaded files".
Is it that you cannot download, or that you download but then you cannot open?
Try to give as much details as you can.
what version are you using?
2.4.0 RC7
what version are you using?
I'm using HFS on the server and using the domain name to provide the URL to upload the file. The file can be downloaded on a computer, but the URL cannot be opened on a mobile phone. How to deal with it
Hi!, and welcome to the forum... :)

Yes, this is possible to do (the very same question was answered a few days ago). You can follow the steps described HERE (replacing "test.mydomain.com" with your own "myhost.com"). For future reference to other users, please report back which option worked better (#1, #2 or #3).

Cheers,
Leo.-
Español / Re: [Tutorial] Cómo compilar el código fuente de HFS
« Last post by LeoNeeson on November 28, 2023, 11:25:15 AM »
Portable Delphi link is not available anymore. 😔
Thank you for reporting a broken link... :)
I will try to update the links, as soon I find a permanent hosting for the file. I could temporally send you the file by Private Message (send me a PM if you want).

This thread is for Spanish messages only, please leave English messages HERE (perhaps some Moderator could move those posts there, deleting this small note).
Hi all,

Just a random question to all you guys here on the forum about HFS2.3m.

From running my HFS server for quite a few years and using different versions of HFS, I keep seeing a lot of hacking attempts in my logs that have always connected via the IP (hackers that scanned open ports and ) and not many using the domain name I have set up.

I'm unable to filter out the bad traffic at present since the FQDN for my location uses the same  WAN IP scanned to send the traffic through my router to the server network, then to the server on my local network. I.e. DNS for my FQDN is forwarded to my WanIP router > port forward to LanIP where the server resides.

When looking at the logs, there's lots of hacking attempts from people using the IP only based on the GET header HOST detail. I try it from my mobile using my FQDN (like www . mysitedomanname . com  WITHOUT SPACES) and the HOST detail in the GET header shows my domain name.

Is there any way of using the HOST detail in the GET Header to filter out connections?

On the forum I have found something like this line.

I found
{.if|{.%host == myhost.com.}|redirect to a specific folder.}
and wondered if it could be modified to only accept connections if the HOST field matched my FQDN like
{.if|{.%host == myhost.com.}|allow connection|disconnect.}

Also, which file I would need to add the line to?

Any and all help would be appreciated.