rejetto forum

Strange Invisibility behaviour

Plamen · 6 · 5417

Offline Plamen

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Hi, folks, Massimo,

This is my first post after registration, so don't blame me if I am wrong or out of topic. So - straight to the point:
1. on my second mashine, I have an ICQ Lite (for testing purposes). Web-aware function there is disabled, when I logon in ICQ Network with INVISIBLE status, (Web-aware off + Invisible status...), my beloved &RQ ver. 0.9.4.16 das not react in any way... No mather that, all accounts - one in ICQ Lite and another one, I used for testing on &RQ are in Visible list.. So, I have to Read Auto Message for other User, who is apearing as Offline and JUST in this case, I've got the user Online - immediatelly..
This is nice side effect, I think... More - only in this case, in combination with No Authorizacion, I've managed to get an user's current IP!!!
Any suggestions? Can you automate this steps, probably with some option, a sort of auto-reading user message every 1 minute?
This will be very useful fellows... ;)))))))))))

Long live third-party progs!!!!!!! they r da best! ;)))))))))))

Offline BruteHost

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Have you already read this ?
I prefer Linux OS for develpment and server tasks.
How about you? :)

Anonymous

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
i think i did not comprehend your problem

when I logon in ICQ Network
with icqlite or with &RQ ?

Offline Plamen

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
when I logon in ICQ Network
with icqlite or with &RQ ?[/quote]

I've always use &RQ for my regular UIN's at home and at my office...
on machine to be tested, i logged on ICQ Netoworks with ICQ Lite, and from my machine, i logon with &RQ 0.9.4.16... On every machine, every user in contact list has full visibility permissions to see the other one, but ICQLite user goes online, ONLY IF I forced to read his auto-message...
This happend only with ICQLite... I've not seen any problems with 2003a Pro #3777 and #3800...

greetings from Bulgaria, rejetto! ;))

Anonymous

Quote from: "Plamen"
1. on my second mashine, I have an ICQ Lite (for testing purposes). Web-aware function there is disabled, when I logon in ICQ Network with INVISIBLE status, (Web-aware off + Invisible status...), my beloved &RQ ver. 0.9.4.16 das not react in any way... No mather that, all accounts - one in ICQ Lite and another one, I used for testing on &RQ are in Visible list.. So, I have to Read Auto Message for other User, who is apearing as Offline and JUST in this case, I've got the user Online - immediatelly..
I have tested your problem...
ICQ Lite (Build: 1103) with &RQ 0.9.4.16
and you know - everything is working absolutely well!  :lol:
I don't know why is it so at you!  :#)