rejetto forum

mp3 streamer

Guest · 70 · 61228

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
maybe a flash player like this(only 10k) with .m3u suport, or rejetto could add the funtion to the hfs to generate also the XSPF playlist that is the only supported streaming playlist of every free flash mp3 player that i found,

how is this format?
anyway, i guess you could already generate such playlist using the filelist.tpl file. it should be documented on the wiki.

Offline SNyB

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
TCube and ledufe  ;D

I don't arrive to play movies or music with IE 7/firefox 1.5 and WMP 9 or 10....
WMP try to play music but I can't play... The flash player don't work with IE7 for the moment (don't play file).

I have this message with TCube and ledufe templates :

Translating french to english :

"The file that you try to read comprises an extension which does not agree with its formed. The player of the file is likely to cause unexpected results. Want that the player tries to read the file?"

Original french message:

"Le fichier que vous essayez de lire comporte une extension qui ne concorde pas avec son forma. La leceure du fichier risque de provoquer des résultats inattendus.  Voulez vous que le lecteure essaie de lire le fichier ?"

Offline ledufe

• Tireless poster
  • LEandro DUpont FErreira
    • View Profile
    • http://ledufe.no-ip.info:2222
hey, did you check your private messenger of this forum?
<<LeDuFe>>

Offline TCube

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Hello

My configuration : FF 1.5.07 / IE 6.0 / WinAmp 5.3 and Windows Media player 9.0
Try this link and every tag as "new" Short Lived for test )

Edit : boy ! that was quick ledufe - link removed
« Last Edit: October 23, 2006, 06:50:30 AM by TCube »
Make it idiot-proof and I will make a better idiot

Offline ledufe

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
as we talked on msn:

i guess that i found the error
remove ANY .tpl file from the root folder of the hfs exe

i found that this it was the error becouse of this link
http://84.97.64.51:8031/MP3z/Angel%20Voices%20-%20Heaven/~files.lst?recursive

on the docnamethe filelst is being generated based on the tpl inside the same folder of hte hfs.exe in this case you should check if there is a file as i could see here, named (<!DOCNAME html PUBLIC "fullplayer.tpl">) fullplayer.tpl and move it and every other .tpl file from the root to another folder...
hope it help you, and if it solve your issue, you should post on forum , becouse someone else could have the same trouble and you could help then....
<<LeDuFe>>

Offline SNyB

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Yes the default templates was changed by the fulltemplate.tpl of TCube and the streaming miracle working :)

thx for all ledufe

Offline TCube

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Yes the default templates was changed by the fulltemplate.tpl of TCube and the streaming miracle working :)
thx for all ledufe

Hum ....fulltemplate.tpl  ©ledufe  ;)  edit : OOuuuuups...... fullplayer.tpl ©ledufe
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 04:24:20 AM by TCube »
Make it idiot-proof and I will make a better idiot

Offline ledufe

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
thx for all ledufe

Hum ....fulltemplate.tpl  ©ledufe  ;) 

i guess he did some confusion aboute the name of the file and the name of guy who made it, but to make us understand righ....
the name of the file that was interfering on the right work of hfs was "fullplayer.tpl" and not "fulltemplate.tpl" and the guy who made it could be anyone, but i guess that maybe he copyed it from my hfs template repositorium.
but the point is:
the file with the extension .tpl, in this case "fulltemplate.tpl" was making the hfs work in a wrong way, but at this point it is easy to fix, just remove ANY file with the extension .tpl from the hfs folder, and you can even delete the file "hfs.tpl" this file is saved on the hfs folder when you do:
 MENU -> Save Options -> To File
i guess that this file is actualy the template that is already on the hfs runing memory or the template that is showed to you when you call the:
Menu ->  Edit HTML template

???

is this right?

and it was this way, the way that it was suposed to work? should any .tpl file in the same folder of the hfs , make it work in a undesirable way?
 ???
<<LeDuFe>>

Offline TSG

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
I am wondering how to do this mp3 streaming stuff, been reading this forum and like O_o brain asplosion, i use Firefox 2.0 and when testing ledufe's one when he gave me the link to his hfs, it complained about the xml player... i think a flash player would be best for multi browser support, even tho i build my templates for Opera/ Firefox users, IE = worst browser ever conceived :P

EDIT: i have managed to get a player to play music from the directory and it is in, i put it in its own column for every .mp3 file, thought this would save work on having to make these playlist files, only prob is the player takes a while to load and its only 10kb, anyone know why?

EDIT: i realised why, its cause the lil player that i used from this forum looks for a playlist then goes back to a single player, does anyone know of a player that does not work using playlists aswell?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 08:23:47 AM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
and it was this way, the way that it was suposed to work? should any .tpl file in the same folder of the hfs , make it work in a undesirable way?
 ???

only hfs.tpl and filelist.tpl are loaded, not every tpl file.
they are loaded when HFS starts, not later, and only in the same folder of hfs.exe

moreover, hfs.tpl is loaded ONLY IF hfs.ini exists

Offline ledufe

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
ok, but maybe some stuffs that i writed above are true.... if he remove avery .tpl file from the hfs folder, so the hfs.tpl and filelist.tpl where also moved, and this is what maked it work...right? but don´t need to answer this....

<<LeDuFe>>

-Merlin-

Some people (like me) are not using windows mediaplayer.
I foud this litle java applet here:
Each audio file can have his own play and stop button!

http://www.javazoom.net/applets/tinyplayer/tinyplayer.html

Would it be possible to add this to a HFS template...?
Does it require javascript to be switched on on the remote users browser?
Looks very interesting to me but I don't know if it's feasable because I'm a complete HTML noob...  ;D

Offline maverick

• Tireless poster
  • Computer Solutions
    • View Profile
Merlin

Why not use a flash mp3 player?  No java or javascript needed.  A lot of us here are using it.  Go to this thread for more info and a download link to it --> http://www.rejetto.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=aef6d7e02b414140dff3f67eed1ec91c&topic=3603.msg1018649#msg1018649
maverick

-Merlin-

Merlin

Why not use a flash mp3 player?  No java or javascript needed.  A lot of us here are using it.  Go to this thread for more info and a download link to it --> http://www.rejetto.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=aef6d7e02b414140dff3f67eed1ec91c&topic=3603.msg1018649#msg1018649
Very nice! It works well for smaller files...but....
I've got a bunch of very big audiofiles 16khz mono 60min and longer!
The player plays these files at about 10 times normal speed (strange bug!)
It's a pity, because I like the player but won't be able to use it....  :(

anonym2467

Flash players are fantastic, great idea yes.. file by file MP3s are working perfect!
problems, they are not working with standard m3u. (mp3)
Does anyone KNOW if there could be a way (without server side scripting à la PHP/ASP), with just client side scripting (javascript) to create on the fly a working XSPF playlist ?

www.jeroenwijering.com : that player is especially great for playlists too.. but not m3u (like every flash players anyway).

With all the excellent available variable and parameters in HFS, with a little scripting on strings (names), with regular files & folders naming (my files are always XX - name.mp3 (here), and folders  artist name - year - album name ... should be possible to create ok *.xspf. Now, could a flash player recognize on the fly a specialy created *.XSPF -as javascript can't write on HD..- (just need to place on the fly artist names, album name, track name.. rest is logical and always similar) ?

PS:
Be careful with your <EMBED> tags in IE7 : IE7 no longer tolerate at all incomplete <OBJECT> tags... even less non standard <EMBED> alone = ignored definitively. To play on IE7 and Firefox &Co, you must have a PERFECT <OBJECT> with all the necessary well defined flash qualifying params inside.. and an <EMBED> tag embedded inside at the end. I had to rewrite properly for it my loosy (but working perfect in IE6..) <OBJECT> 'pre-built' tag for http://www.jeroenwijering.com/?item=Flash_MP3_Player ... IE7 much more picky than IE6... but also 100%compliant to W3C full norm.. but even more picky.

BTW..
The <EMBED> MS player formulas doesn't work either here with the (on paper) great idea %encoded-folder%~files.lst.m3u : when in a protected folder, MS Player seems to be unable to understand correctly the login/pass for the mp3 inside the playlist: blocked here. Only Winamp able here to correctly play perfectly, with the url as such, the automatically generated *.M3u playlist... but winamp is working great.. manually (and externally only so). VLC and/or Ms Player full external players are also not able to use also the *.m3u in protected folders; only Winamp. But of course Winamp can't be embedded, not a real solution too ; have you realy succeeded to play the Ms plugin correctly (with protected folders) ?