rejetto forum

Website Down - Latest Builds Mirrored, site will be back soon.

TSG · 13 · 13171

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
I noticed the website went down - would have been more helpful if people had messaged me personally... but anyway.

Sorry for the late response but I am active in other things these days. I am trying to get in contact with Richard but he doesn't communicate with me often anymore. He took the website and hosted it on his personal server, which is obviously offline now.

I do have all the versions of the templates etc here, and will make them available as soon as I can.

;)

EDIT: We do still own the domain it seems, but his server is down... I told him this might happen if he did that...

EDIT: I got in contact with him, his server needs repairing and it will be back by next week hopefully.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 08:50:14 AM by TSG »

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
i thought it was just dismissed because you were not interested. That's it... good to know it will come back ;)

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Time moves on, we lost interest but only because we are working on other things. The domain is cheap to register and Richards server has hosted it for a couple years without trouble. Apparently it died from dust and spiderwebs :P just wasn't a priority to get it back up quick.

The only possible new thing from us is a bug fixed TPGen, we noticed some things. We use that app for our day jobs and so do some colleagues. I felt the templates had peaked (Live in particular), when I lost interest. I have some ideas, and one that never got completed.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 01:46:58 PM by TSG »

Offline MegaGamerGuy

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
Hello!

rawr-designs.com is back online. The server kept shutting itself down because of the overheating-prevention system or something like that. My vacuum cleaner did the job apparently, as the server has been running for the past couple of days now.

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Down again... will chase up Richard.

Might host on my work server if this keeps happening. With CloudFlare and some other upgrades to prevent it from happening again.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 12:51:59 PM by TSG »

Offline SoKoOLz

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Hi,

I think it would be nice if you can mirror your files on the other sites? Dropbox, skydrive, drive, etc. just for temporary?

Thanks

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
It is back up now, Richard has a new server. We might run it through cloudflare as well to help it and speed up international links.

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
Another server declared dead. RAWR-Designs.com is being hosted on server #06 now. Hopefully this one will last longer, haha.

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Just bumping this thread to let you guys know that I am going to mirror the RAWR-Designs works on my own server (could use google drive or some other cloud service these days but w/e getting the hosting reminded me about this project).

Bear with us, life takes over and you forget about old projects like this :)

One day when I get a moment, I may come back with a new template for you to enjoy. Unfortunately I have other priorities, but I have made it one to get these links and website back online.

EDIT: Have added some temporary links to the latest builds in the releases thread.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 09:22:25 AM by TSG »