rejetto forum

Moving files?

Offline uvbeenzaned

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Can you add a hfs macro in a template to tell it to move a file to a different folder?
Antec 900 Gaming Case, Nvidia XFX 780i 3 Way SLI Motherboard, 6 GB RAM, EVGA-Nvidia GeForce 9800 GTX + and Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT using 2 Way SLI, Pentium Dual Core Processor, Core Speed=2.6 MHz, 3 Monitors, 1150 GBs of hd storage, Win7=YEAH!

Offline uvbeenzaned

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Also, if I want to get a list of accounts to show up is logical: {.get|accounts|file-list.txt.} (just guessing)

I am very new to these macros and barely know anything!
Antec 900 Gaming Case, Nvidia XFX 780i 3 Way SLI Motherboard, 6 GB RAM, EVGA-Nvidia GeForce 9800 GTX + and Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT using 2 Way SLI, Pentium Dual Core Processor, Core Speed=2.6 MHz, 3 Monitors, 1150 GBs of hd storage, Win7=YEAH!

Offline uvbeenzaned

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
So it is just {.move|A|B.}? Add this to template?

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
add to the template or to an event, it depends on what/when you must move.

Offline uvbeenzaned

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
I just need it added to this template here: http://www.adrive.com/public/2d3f5be333d0df159814747764a1c46bf77ff3f9bd1801c8ca64074d67bbd867.html
Can you or somebody else add it?

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
you didn't say what and when you must move.

Offline uvbeenzaned

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
I just want a basic form added into the tpl file where when a user selects the file they want to move they have a drop down list of all the folders in file system they could move it to.  Is this going to be easy?  If not, sorry for bothering you. :-\

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
i thought you wanted something like "moving uploaded files just after the upload completes", or another thing that can be made with 2-3 lines.
what you ask for is much more complex, and i personally don't have the time to do it.
try searching for something similar in the forum.
good luck.

Offline De-M-oN

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Me would be interested in this too

otherwise the move option is quite useless, because you dont want to move a file always to the same folder.

Would be nice if you could find someday time for this :)

Offline Mars

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
what you ask for is much more complex, and i personally don't have the time to do it.

Already functional and ready to be implanted in the next build if rejetto accept all the proposed modifications.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile