rejetto forum

script for delet account

kaler · 4 · 3258

Offline kaler

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
hi

i have written down a section which you can delet an account if you put in the right code:

Code: [Select]
<script>
function validateCode(form){
if (form.code1.value != form.code2.value){
alert("Der Code wurde falsch eingegeben.");
return false;
  }
return true
}
</script>

Code: [Select]
<u><b>Account l&ouml;schen:</u></b>
<form method=post action="/~userloeschen" onsubmit="return validateCode(this);">
<table>
  <tr><td align=left>Code:</td><td><input name="code1" type="text"></td></tr>
  <tr><td align=left><input size="2" readonly name="code2" value="h3q9" type="text"></td><td align=center><input type="submit" value="L&ouml;schen" >&nbsp;<input type="reset" value="Reset"></td></tr>
</table>
</form>

Now i want to have a script which is activated when the "code1=code2" and you must put ok to delet the account...

what i musst add to the script to realise this?

Offline Mars

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
i have written down a section which you can delet an account if you put in the right code:

The only thing which I notice, it is that the presented code is only a form with one validation of two fields of data, but at all a script to destroy an account.

Working myself in parallel of rejetto on the sources(springs) of hfs, I can assert, it is impossible to delete an account without passing by the interface of hfs.

It is thus of use to nothing to continue in this way, which is without outcome for you. The only possible thing is to deactivate an account, certainly not to delete it. :D

Offline kaler

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
sorry with this you only deactivate the account and i will see it and then i will delet the account...

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile