rejetto forum

very uncool request for the developers of terayon / tog

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
We aren't going to do it. You will have to figure it out for yourself if you want to use our template with another software. We can only provide a working template for something we know how to use. It is not worth the effort on our part to do this, I understand if it is too hard for you to do. But we cannot spare the time which we would be using for the template updates. Time for that is hard to come by these days.

Offline gangooparsad

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
We aren't going to do it. You will have to figure it out for yourself if you want to use our template with another software. We can only provide a working template for something we know how to use. It is not worth the effort on our part to do this, I understand if it is too hard for you to do. But we cannot spare the time which we would be using for the template updates. Time for that is hard to come by these days.

alright i understand....thanks for considering.

Offline SilentPliz

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
  • ....... chut ! shh!
    • View Profile
unfortunalty, XYZ is a paid product and the free version doesnt have any support. this is why i need to ask TOG and terayon developrs for a HUGE favor a devleop a very simple script. actually i am still using HFS for another small website. but need the XYZ as it has a few features that allow me greater control.

I took a look for you on the page of "XYZ".  ;D
I received the following details:

IQ Web / FTP Server v11.5.5R (Now ABSOLUTELY FREEWARE)
New version as of October 14, 2008

A group of users (via Yahoo) exist, simply register (it's free):

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IQWFServer/join

I didn't push my "investigation" further.  8)
Perhaps solutions to meet your expectations already exist.

Good luck!  :)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 05:45:03 AM by SilentPliz »

Offline gangooparsad

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
actually i have already joined the group but it seems the developers dnt really frequest the boards....

anyway, i have formatted my PC and fixed the crash problem...

btw can someone send me the link for the MOBILE HFS template optimized for HFS....tried searching for it...but it keeps taking me discussion boards for mobile phones...
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 05:34:33 AM by gangooparsad »

Offline gangooparsad

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
does it exist? :-\

acutally i aas refering to the iphone optimized teomplate....anyway ...i think we better lock this thread, i dont wanna spam the forum.

cheers