rejetto forum

resuming upload

Guest · 7 · 4522

amkan13

i found this on the internet
and its free for non-commercial use

maybe it can be intergrated into hfs, or if the developer wont allow it, maybe you can provide instructions about how a user can intergrate it into hfs himself

some info about it

JUpload is an easy to use java applet for uploading multiple files to the webserver using the post method of html forms as described in RFC 1867. It is more comfortable and easier to use than most browser's internal file selection dialog. The user can manage his upload queue and has a status monitor showing the percentage increase of the upload and the current file transfer rate in kilobytes per second (kb/s). Features include image preview, file size checking, aborted upload resuming, secure transfer and much more!

http://jupload.biz/

Offline maverick

• Tireless poster
  • Computer Solutions
    • View Profile
You might find that security conscience people won't allow java or java applets.

maverick
maverick

Offline Rafi

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Quote from: "maverick"
You might find that security conscience people won't allow java or java applets.

maverick
I think it is worth while to check it up as an option.  and FYI - security conscience people should consider not using IE at all...

Offline Mr. Anon

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
I think it is worth an option too, since Windows contain more bugs than Java. :P

Offline maverick

• Tireless poster
  • Computer Solutions
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Rafi"
and FYI - security conscience people should consider not using IE at all...
FYI I made no reference to IE, or for that matter, nobody else did in this thread either :?:

maverick
maverick

Anonymous

Quote from: "maverick"
Quote from: "Rafi"
and FYI - security conscience people should consider not using IE at all...
FYI I made no reference to IE, or for that matter, nobody else did in this thread either :?:

maverick
I did...

Anonymous