rejetto forum

Updates are coming as soon as possible.

TSG · 5 · 3962

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
I found some time and motivation tonight!

[fix] ( ' ) character in search query would break search input clearing, and cause a javascript error to show in certain browsers.
[fix] RAWR-Player, autoplay files, the seek bar wouldn't fade in! Fixed now in RAWR-Player-1.0.2.
[upd] Added all submitted language files to ToG and RAWR-Template, 16 languages in total!
[upd] Added automatic language changing to ToG and RAWR-Template... based on %lang% I don't know how effective it will be, but its there via the setting 'language=auto'.

That is about all I plan to change for the older templates, you have to understand that maintaining so many old templates does take a lot of effort. I'll release all the updates at once. When they are ready.

I am focusing all my attention on Live template, the one I launched as a remake early last year, this template is getting some major updates! I am making use of jQuery for the preview box, and some other interface features that are included in the new default template. I don't think I'll have time to add in admin functions. But I guess it will give users a more interesting base 'template' to expand upon.

Live 3.0.1 will 'work' in IE6, but I am converting all images that should have proper transparency, to PNG24. My way of phasing out support for the browser, but not entirely, the site will just have some images with white backgrounds. I am tempted to put a PNG fix in the code, but running it on a large directory, might cause a browser crash. So what is worse? White backgrounds or IE6 browser crashes, either way I'll get a complaint about it eventually!

So stay tuned! I'll get there eventually, I work full time now so updating this open source project comes last on my priority list!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 04:32:17 PM by TSG »

Joe

Sounds great!  I look forward to the update.  Any more information you could give us about the updates would be nice.  And THANK YOU for finally using PNG images.  If people use IE6, they should be used to things looking like shit on the internet.  With their Windows 98 OS, 1024x768 resolution and IE6, I'm sure they're having a great old time. ;D  They certainly can't expect the rest of the world to hold back just for them because they're too cheap to buy a new computer.  Seriously.  You can get a P4 Windows XP computer with IE8 for less than $40 nowadays.  For that price, there's no excuse to have such archaic technology even if you are poor.  It costs more than that to fill up my gas tank!

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Forgot to post this news update on the website. It is up there now.

I will hopefully find the time to have a crack at finishing my update to Live 3, and release soon.

Spoke with Richard the other day, you can read about it here:

http://www.rejetto.com/forum/index.php/topic,8651.0.html

EDIT: brb with a teaser Image for Live 3... :) may even get something done tonight, music is on, it is only 9:30...
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 11:36:56 AM by TSG »

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Turns out everything has a new version. I have the archives ready (except Live, still testing) its just a matter of organising the website. I will go through them and release over the weekend, each with a detailed change log... for the stuff that I can remember! The old templates have been given legacy updates, and, I also finally gave ToG and RAWR-Template a very basic icon set!

Live v3.0.1 - THATS JUST TEASING :D

RAWR-Player v1.0.2 - Released

TPGen v3.0.1 - Released

RAWR-Template v0.1.3 - Released

Thunderchicken of Glory v4.0.3 - Released

Terayon v1.3.4 - Released
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 01:49:51 PM by TSG »