rejetto forum

Allowed referer...

Foggy · 3 · 2081

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
After playing around with the allowed referer feature I found that if the user is set to ignore limits, the allowed referer limit is not ignored.

Also can we have the ability to select folders that are not affected by the allowed referer limit, mainly because when the referer is not allowed and the error page cant load the error images, etc from a template folder making the page very broken.

Also shouldn't hfs always be allowed to be a referer?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 05:48:31 AM by Foggy »

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
After playing around with the allowed referer feature I found that if the user is set to ignore limits, the allowed referer limit is not ignored.

it's ok for me.
does anyone think it is a bad idea?

Also shouldn't hfs always be allowed to be a referer?

i think it should.
next build.

Also can we have the ability to select folders that are not affected by the allowed referer limit, mainly because when the referer is not allowed and the error page cant load the error images, etc from a template folder making the page very broken.

i guess that with the change above, it will work. because the error images should reported HFS as referer.
let me know if this won't work.

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile

it's ok for me.
does anyone think it is a bad idea?

I should've explained it better, it worked in the root but not subfolders and it wouldn't download any pictures or anything else. But witht the change you made it should be all fine ;)