rejetto forum

request for %progress-files%

Alons0 · 10 · 2928

Offline Alons0

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • Alons0's site
please add %progress-files% to be active in ~upload (i don't wanna open progress window) and when someone uploading to be able to view the percents of uploading. Please rejetto do it. ::)

Offline Alons0

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • Alons0's site
It will be good and easy to view the status of the uploading without progress window ;)

traxxus

rapidshare.com has a very good upload status script.... can you implement it, rejetto ?

Offline TSG

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
lol it wouldn't work... page has to refresh for updated information, frame or iframe has to be used or sumfin, cause html isn't dynamic like php and that sort of thing. I accidently started a new topic cause i got an email on this today. It is true we need some sort of status indicator.

Offline Alons0

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • Alons0's site
please add %progress-files% to be active in ~upload (i don't wanna open progress window) and when someone uploading to be able to view the percents of uploading. Please rejetto do it. ::)

Offline TSG

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
ALONSO it wont work will you hear lol, the page has to refresh to get the updated status, if your upload page refreshes THE UPLOAD GETS CORRUPT. So stop spamming your own post lol. Put the %progress-files% into an iframe, it MAY achieve what you are after. Just google up iframes and put %progress-files% as the source or however they link an iframe, haven't done one in a while.

Offline Alons0

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • Alons0's site

Offline TSG

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
<iframe name=progress src="/~progress"" frameborder=0 height=0 width=0 scrolling=no></iframe>

That should do it...

Offline Alons0

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • Alons0's site
<iframe name=progress src="/~progress"" frameborder=0 height=0 width=0 scrolling=no></iframe>

That should do it...
where can i put? because when i upload there's no progress of the upload (percents)

Offline TSG

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
.... i cant write the whole code for you lol, just put it somewhere in the uploads section. It will just have whatever you have in the [Progress] section in the iframe, instead of in the frame.

I'm sorry i can't help you more, if i had the time i would set it up for you, but i am trying to get the ToG perfect for a new release soon, whilst doing university.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 02:37:43 PM by That_Stevens_Guy »