rejetto forum

Rename Files/Folders Delete Files/Folders

ice81 · 9 · 3611

Offline ice81

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
!!! HELLO @ ALL !!! When I Login to my server i can down/upload files but not Rename or Delete old not needed Files/Folders  ??? !!! Is there anybody can tell me how to make it work ??

Sry for my bad English !!! I´m from Germany !!  8)

Offline maverick

• Tireless poster
  • Computer Solutions
    • View Profile
I think something like that is in the to-do list to do it remotely.

To do it locally, if the files are in real folders, simply delete/rename them right from your harddrive.  If the files are in virtual folders, you can rename/delete them by right-clicking on them in the HFS gui (virtual file system).
maverick

Offline ice81

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Hello Maverick !! Thx for your quick answer !!!

Yes i mean to do it remotely !!! Is there a link where i can watch the to-do-list ??

Offline ice81

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
When I Look at the To-Do-List   http://www.rejetto.com/hfs/?f=todo    I see Ver5 ::)  !!! Can Someone Maybe Say In What for a Year this Ver. comes out ??? ??

Offline TSG

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
We'll have to be patient :) i have been using it for nearly a year now, and its only gone from 2.0 to 2.1 but SO many features have been added, u have to remember there is only one man and his pc writing this, he would greatly appreciate any help, the source code is available from memory, to anyone that is able to code in delphi.

Offline ice81

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
u have to remember there is only one man and his pc writing this ----- Yes and he do realy make a great job !!!! BIG THX 4 This good work rejetto !!!!!

he would greatly appreciate any help, the source code is available from memory, to anyone that is able to code in delphi ----- is There a Link were i can download the source code ??? ??

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile