rejetto forum

Strange upload

Guest · 9 · 4027

Eivydas

Hi all. Something wrong is happening with my HFS. If my friends are downloading something from me, my upload disconnects and after a couple of seconds reconnects again. I have attached a scennshot to let you understand better what my problem is. Do you have aby suggestions son this? Thanks.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
hi!
where are we supposed to see your disconnected uploads?

Eivydas

Its not disconnected, but you see that the upload stops and after 2-3 seconds resumes. And it goes over and over until the files are uploaded.

Offline maverick

• Tireless poster
  • Computer Solutions
    • View Profile
I think he is referring to the graph download bar not being a solid color while the file transfer is in progress.  (server is uploading - user downloading).
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 09:52:05 AM by maverick »
maverick

Eivydas

Offline JamiDodger

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
This Happend To Me Before And It Fixed It Self Some How :/ Mine Also Used To Download get to 98% or 99% and say its complete when it wasnt, there both fixed in build #259 Now i think
I'm Crazy Inside :D

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
you may log disconnections, so to know more about the reason of disconnection

Eivydas

I checked disconnections log and when my upload stops i get this message: "Disconnected by server". So what is this about? Am i having problem with my pc or something else is wrong?

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
then it's HFS, for some reason, closing the connection.
could you please post a log where i can read from the "request" to the "disconnection" ?