rejetto forum

RAWR-Template-0.0.4 BETA

TSG · 25 · 12367

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
RAWR-Template-0.0.4 Released - Critical Security Update

[chg] Macro driven shoutbox upgraded to work with new HFS beta. (Delete removed)
[chg] Macro driven check update feature upgraded to work with new beta and homepage.
[chg] Settings: theme, language, shoutbox toggle (on-off).
[chg] Changed image linkage in css files for even easier theme creation.
[fix] Removed dynamic charset variable. Manually UTF-8 now.
[fix] hide/show icon changes now on modules.
[upd] Added 3 error messages, you wont see them unless triggered.

This update was mainly a critical security update with a few minor bug fixes.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 10:32:48 PM by Giant Eagle »

Offline parade

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Hi,

the RAWR-Player has no frame-lines in IE7.

Offline JNuS

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Is this the way it´s meant to be? I mean with the lv_ before all the names and titles and stuff...

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
no, lv_name is the name of the variable which is supposed to be loaded.

my first guess from looking at that screenshot is that the template folder is not in the same folder as the hfs executable, for the template to work correctly it must be placed in the folder containing the executable.

Offline JNuS

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
aha think i've got it... i had put the template folder inside another folder containing the other files to the RAWR-Template-0.0.4, but i see now that was a mistake ;)

Offline Unknown8063

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile

my first guess from looking at that screenshot is that the template folder is not in the same folder as the hfs executable, for the template to work correctly it must be placed in the folder containing the executable.

This does appear to be the case.  I also experienced this.

EDIT: When I post a message on the shout box files are created for each message in /template/rawr_default/shoutbox - but the messages are NOT appearing on the web page itself.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 06:40:06 AM by Unknown8063 »

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Hi, the RAWR-Player has no frame-lines in IE7.

I have no way of testing in IE7... I don't know why it would do this though.

EDIT: Ok i got some tests done from a friend, it seems to be only effected in the filelist.... I might have to make a whole new class for it.

This does appear to be the case.  I also experienced this.

EDIT: When I post a message on the shout box files are created for each message in /template/rawr_default/shoutbox - but the messages are NOT appearing on the web page itself.

Yes make sure the template folder is next to the hfs.exe so the language files can be loaded. Importing the template will also import the folder in these new builds if the folder is outside the hfs.exe.

As for the shoutbox, this is a very new feature and I'm still working out all the bugs. It is working very well for me here, I am unsure why some people are experiencing the no messages bug.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 10:09:58 AM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline parade

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
As for the shoutbox, this is a very new feature and I'm still working out all the bugs.

The first test-message I wrote is displayed as 3 messages, second 6 seconds later, third 14 seconds later.
The second test-message I wrote is only displayed once.

Offline riga

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile

[chg] Macro driven shoutbox upgraded to work with new HFS beta. (Delete removed)

but.. how can i delete messages in shoutbox now? :O

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
riga, se non ho capito male questa shoutbox crea un file per ogni messaggio, e li tiene in una cartella. quindi puoi cancellarli a mano per il momento.

Offline riga

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
riga, se non ho capito male questa shoutbox crea un file per ogni messaggio, e li tiene in una cartella. quindi puoi cancellarli a mano per il momento.

è vero, che stupido :P

l'avevo pensato anche io, solo che guardavo nella sottocartella del template del colore mio scelto, e non in quella "default"

grazie ;)

Offline Unknown8063

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile

You should be able to just delete the text file for a specific message in your template folder.  However, due to messages not even appearing on my end I have no way to confirm this :(
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 05:00:09 PM by Unknown8063 »

Offline riga

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile

You should be able to just delete the text file for a specific message in your template folder.  However, due to messages not even appearing on my end I have to way to confirm this :(

yes, i founded the txt and deleting it/them messages in shoutbox disappear ;)

i founded i little bug in shoutbox: if i write a message, and then i click in the "home" link, near the image HTTP file server, the message auto-writes again and again...

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
The message will only do that if you save the text field? I have it disabling posts for messages with just Message or the value for your language. If not its a bug and I'll look into it. The previewBox bug is most concerning atm.

Offline riga

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
The message will only do that if you save the text field?

what do you mean with "save the text field"? I've just set shoutbox on with default options (just renamed some words in the language txt)