rejetto forum

Few Questions

Guest · 4 · 1860

Anonymous

Just started using this program the beta seems to be running smoothly on my machine & Many thanks for writing such a good application.

There are a few things that I would like some assistance on

1. Adding a logo onto the server page, I have put in some Http Code & the placement appears but the logo is only viewable if you select view image.

2. Is there a function to logout (like the login button) of a account as this would be usefull especially when testing the folder permissions.

3. What style templates are available for the current beta as I have downloaded a few & tried them with varing sucess & have sussed out the basics to edit the page colours etc using the edit html built in.

Would be nice if you could input the colours into a chart to edit the template instead of in the code.

e.g.

Background = #336699
Borders = #665599

etc as a screen like the account generation.

Anonymous

1.  Did you include the logo in the virtual file system?

2.  The only way you can logout with HTTP is to close your browser.

3.  Do you find putting in color codes difficult?

Offline Druidor

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Was not logged in before.

but in reply t the questions

1, No I did not know about the image needing to be in a virtual folder so will try later.

2.  :(

3.  Not at all , just a suggestion that would make editing a bit quicker for people less up on there HTML commands etc.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
1. all files needed for the template should be accessible on the net, sharing them with HFS is a solution
2. yes, this is the only login method for now, sorry
3. i'm not interested on improving the template editor at the moment