Author Topic: Live 3 With Delete, Rename, New Folder, and Change User Pass  (Read 12474 times)

robert watton

Re: Live 3 With Delete, Rename, New Folder, and Change User Pass
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2009, 05:20:58 AM »
Hi

yes that looks good , could you post the hfs template and ill try and do some work on it :)

thanks rob

Offline uvbeenzaned

• Experienced poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2009, 03:57:30 PM »
I'm still working on it.  The server template only works with IE8 or above.  I've created a warning that will come up if you're using a version of IE that's less than version 8 (with options and links to upgrade), but I can't seem to do something similar for the other browsers.  It only works 100% in Opera 9.0 and above and Firefox 3.0 and above.  Safari only 4.0 or above.  All versions of Google Chrome ironically.  I want to be able to warn people if they're using a browser that's too old to work with the server template so they don't think the website's screwed up. 

Since the release of IE8, all the browsers must've made an agreement or something 'cuz if a website works in IE8, it'll work the same way in ALL other newest versions of browsers.  This is great.  We're almost out of the stone age. ;D
Have you had any progress so far?  I'd sure like to know!
Antec 900 Gaming Case, Nvidia XFX 780i 3 Way SLI Motherboard, 6 GB RAM, EVGA-Nvidia GeForce 9800 GTX + and Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT using 2 Way SLI, Pentium Dual Core Processor, Core Speed=2.6 MHz, 3 Monitors, 1150 GBs of hd storage, Win7=YEAH!

Offline Sapphirescales

• Experienced poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2009, 09:48:51 PM »
I should have everything finalized by Friday.  I'm working on a VERY complicated website at the moment and I just don't have the time for this.  On top of needing to finish this, like always I seem to link everything improperly.  So many resources are linked through my server so I can't release it like it is right now.  If I did, it'd kill my bandwidth with all you guys sucking off my connection. ;D  I just gotta stop linking the resources like this!  It takes me five hours just to make sure everything's re-linked properly!

Offline uvbeenzaned

• Experienced poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2009, 09:18:33 PM »
Well I understand that!  I'm interested in web design too!  I've been learning all the code!  First time I looked at html css and javascript I was like  :o!  Well your is awesome work and take as much time as you need to make that template  ;).  I fix computer problems and build them to get my pay.  I also keep up with my mini itx server at home which always has software probs.  I just got Win 7 intstalled on my main machine mentioned in my signature!  I'm loving it!  You have win 7 it yet?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 02:26:57 PM by uvbeenzaned »
Antec 900 Gaming Case, Nvidia XFX 780i 3 Way SLI Motherboard, 6 GB RAM, EVGA-Nvidia GeForce 9800 GTX + and Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT using 2 Way SLI, Pentium Dual Core Processor, Core Speed=2.6 MHz, 3 Monitors, 1150 GBs of hd storage, Win7=YEAH!

Online n70_music

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2018, 08:24:48 AM »
Hi !
I download live 3.0.1 template, and this template have not this Delete, Rename, New Folder, and Change User Pass function.
How to add or enable "Delete, Rename, New Folder, and Change User Pass" with Live 3.0.1 template?
Thanks!

Offline bmartino1

• Insane poster
  • I'm only trying to help i mean no offense.
    • View Profile
    • none - google translate
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2018, 06:17:33 AM »
Hi !
I download live 3.0.1 template, and this template have not this Delete, Rename, New Folder, and Change User Pass function.
How to add or enable "Delete, Rename, New Folder, and Change User Pass" with Live 3.0.1 template?

Thanks!

You have to enable folder file permission.in hfs

Right click folder give account access or all aynomois
I'm only trying to help i mean no offense.
thank you for your time and patience,
Bmartino1

Online n70_music

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2018, 08:11:04 PM »
thanks you answered!
Can you specify more? Include description image? :'(

I am an amateur ;D

Offline bmartino1

• Insane poster
  • I'm only trying to help i mean no offense.
    • View Profile
    • none - google translate
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2018, 08:47:52 PM »
I will when I can, sry work has me travels the USA, construction. I'll gladly put screen shots and share
I'm only trying to help i mean no offense.
thank you for your time and patience,
Bmartino1

Online n70_music

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2018, 09:24:54 PM »
I'll waiting....
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 03:05:53 AM by n70_music »