rejetto forum

feature request

ledufe · 8 · 1988

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ledufe

  • Tireless poster
  • ****
    • Posts: 272
  • LEandro DUpont FErreira
    • View Profile
    • http://ledufe.no-ip.info:2222
hi rejetto, can i sugest something ?

if it coul be done, will be a great improvement to your software, since the hfs suport both, virtual, and real folder, i think it will be a good idea to make the real folders browseable like in the windows explorer, i donĀ“t know if this can be done, or if it is a good idea....

http://img8.picsplace.to/img.php?file=img8/18/hfs-filebrowserinsideinterface_rightclickmenu_000.JPG
<<LeDuFe>>


Offline ants

  • Occasional poster
  • *
    • Posts: 20
    • View Profile
I sudgested something very similar to this not too long ago.


Offline ledufe

  • Tireless poster
  • ****
    • Posts: 272
  • LEandro DUpont FErreira
    • View Profile
    • http://ledufe.no-ip.info:2222
Quote from: "ants"
I sudgested something very similar to this not too long ago.


i searched all of your posts and find nothing
http://www.rejetto.com/forum/search.php?search_author=ants
 but, since you registered after post a lot in the forum, maybe i should search "harder", but the question is, did you got any answers?
<<LeDuFe>>


Offline rejetto

  • Administrator
  • Tireless poster
  • *****
    • Posts: 13304
    • View Profile

TheCow5z

  • Guest
I don't know if this was requested before.

Well if I disable an account, when that account (username and password) is entered I would like to send a specific message to that account holder as to why that account is disabled.


TheCow5z

  • Guest
I know adding a option to search for a file is on the to-do list.
when the time comes for this feature would you consider if possible making the search be able to search MP3 ID Tag for such things as Artist, Album, Title and Genre.
thanks


Offline rejetto

  • Administrator
  • Tireless poster
  • *****
    • Posts: 13304
    • View Profile
Quote from: "TheCow5z"
I know adding a option to search for a file is on the to-do list.
when the time comes for this feature would you consider if possible making the search be able to search MP3 ID Tag for such things as Artist, Album, Title and Genre.
thanks

it won't be introduced in first implementation of "search files", but maybe later. in the while it is added to the to-do list.


Offline rejetto

  • Administrator
  • Tireless poster
  • *****
    • Posts: 13304
    • View Profile
Quote from: "TheCow5z"
Well if I disable an account, when that account (username and password) is entered I would like to send a specific message to that account holder as to why that account is disabled.

will add it to the to-do