Author Topic: version 2.4  (Read 7015 times)

Offline Mars

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Re: version 2.4
« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2018, 05:03:27 PM »
I do not know which version it was, but we can work around the problem more simply to perform compatibility tests (as could have suggest rejetto)

add a JQUERY folder to the vfs by configuring it as HIDE

put the two files jquery.min.js jquery2.min.js inside

change the reference in every template
<script type="text/javascript" src="/?mode=jquery"></script>

towards
<script type="text/javascript" src="/jquery/jquery.min.js"></script>    -->  hfs23.tpl
or
<script type="text/javascript" src="/jquery/jquery2.min.js"></script>  -->  hfs24.tpl

so it is not necessary to make a change in the exe

if that's not enough, come back to me  ;)

« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 05:05:54 PM by Mars »

Offline LeoNeeson

• Tireless poster
  • Solitario...
    • View Profile
    • twitter.com/LeoNeeson
Re: version 2.4
« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2018, 09:04:16 AM »
if that's not enough, come back to me  ;)
Thank you, I appreciate your reply, but it's much better what you have proposed here: having automatic 'template revision' detection (without needed to modify any template). So, if TR2 is detected, then use old jQuery of v2.3m, and if TR3 is detected, then use new jQuery of v2.4. Even if I currently don't needed this change, programming is fun. 8)

Since now I can compile HFS by myself, I would like to experiment adding whatever idea comes to my mind, no matter how crazy the idea is. That's the fun of having your own fork or modification of something: experiment. That's why I've asked if you can share again (that) file, but if you don't have it (or whatever), don't worry, it's OK :) (I will try to implement it by myself).
HFS in Spanish (HFS en Español) / How to compile HFS (Tutorial)
• I'm open to help and share any file you may need (just ask me) ;)