rejetto forum

bad news, people ;(

Plamen · 7 · 2645

Offline Plamen

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Hi folks!

here is a bad news for all of us.... from now on, our beloved invisibility exploit is no more working... Mirabilis have finally solve the bug....
Check this for yourself, but be prepared for the result....;((((
Sorry for being the first, who wrote this....

RIP .....;(((((

Offline wh1te

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
    • http://wh1te.zp.ua
:(

I think the only 'plus' for &RQ now is it's single window for multiple chats (tabs).

Offline alkimiya

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Quote from: "wh1te"
:(

I think the only 'plus' for &RQ now is it's single window for multiple chats (tabs).

Well.. it also has a good logging facility.. which brought me to it in the first place. At least people can stop ask for automatic invisibility exploit now, finally ;)

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile

Offline Electron

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
It's very bad :((( I loved it in &rq... Now Rejetto, please remove exploit from &rq, and make a new realease with new features at last!!! It'll be a great new year present for all of us!!!!
My world is how I creat it.

Offline Electron

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Well I can't say that Mirablis fully corrected this bug! If server disconnected you after using the exploit, it means that user is online but invisible to you!!! Otherwise nothing will happen, you'l see the message that user is really offline...
My world is how I creat it.

Offline Melkor

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Electron"
Well I can't say that Mirablis fully corrected this bug! If server disconnected you after using the exploit, it means that user is online but invisible to you!!! Otherwise nothing will happen, you'l see the message that user is really offline...

CanĀ“t confirm this. The exploit has been removed, at last, as i would say  by now.
By the way, invisibility still can be detected in some cases with the "online since" feature.