rejetto forum

Feature Request

Offline Electron

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Is it possible to add to Chat Window button or checkbox, or smth like this, so that by one click I could mute all the sound in &rq?
Another interesting thing I've noticed... While checking updates &rq doesn't use the specefied proxy server... I think it's rather easy to fix it...
My world is how I creat it.

Offline Electron

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
A.F.A.I R. you've declined checking invisible status of all users in contact list at one time. And I agree that it's correct.  It will eat a lot of traffic...
But it would be very nice if you'll make some kind of @group@ users in which will be periodically exploited for invisible status... Pereodically means that we'll have an opportunity to set up the exploit repeat time.
So in this case users can plan the use of the traffic themselves

Offline alkimiya

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
The problem is not if it's one or one hundred people that is periodically checked. If one of these persons use &rq they will become notified every time the invisibility check is done. Perhaps a non-periodical mass check feature is feasible, but it's kind of overdoing things. People are invisible for a reason :)

Offline Electron

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Well you are right :) I didn't think about it... I don't want to get 100 notifications per second that I'm exploited :)
Ok... And what about first two suggestions?

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
preferences -> other -> play sounds

ok for the proxy thing

Offline Electron

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Well, this way of muting sound is not too fast... I think it will be useful to have an ability quickly mute the sound.. But... If you consider it to be useless.. Well - you're the author of the project :)

nikko

I think its to be usefull to create a special mute list to add some kittle peoples :eek: with special sound options for them... and add also corresponding item in prefferencies dialog to configure these options.

Offline Electron

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
There is already a plugin for playing special sounds for special UINs...
Announcer plugin. You can download from this site....
The feature I'm asking for - muting ALL program sounds.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile

Offline Electron

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Ok! Hotkey would be great!