rejetto forum

0.9.4.17

rejetto · 87 · 40606

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

  • Guest
HI, Rejetto.

Thanks for &RQ. But you must do better support because your messager is very popular. By the way, I use .16 and .17 builds and I can't save my details about GMT, E-Mail, Language etc. &RQ says that info is saved but info is clear again.
And please, integrate birhtday reminder in &RQ. It's very useful feature in ICQ.

Thank you.


Anonymous

  • Guest
you should retrive your info after saving


Anonymous

  • Guest
rejetto, what about single click activation from the tray instead of double click ?


Chen

  • Guest
Suicide...
use the hotkey for it...it's much more comfortable...;)
(pref->hotkeys)


Offline rejetto

  • Administrator
  • Tireless poster
  • *****
    • Posts: 13307
    • View Profile
ok for the single click, but as an option


Anonymous

  • Guest
sure as an option
user should define is it a 1 or 2 clicks activation :D
thx rejetto


Chen

  • Guest
* Fix the 'Open Browser'...It doesn't work.
* More Var's to the away-msgs. (first name, last name, uin, country, bday, etc...)
* Invisible auto-checker.
* An option for an reply-msg when I am not here (the subject I spoke of before).
* Out of groups will be a group? :o (more easy to deal with all in one time)
* Responding to events with things you want (ex: i get a msg, i'll send a msg back with "hey u!". some1 reads my away, i'll read his or w/e)
* In the hotkeys add more events (like pop up main menu)
* Fix the first letter that double itself.
* More ways to arrange your cl...(by status and then by name / vice cerse and so...)

Those are just small things but I would like to have them in the next version I use, The big things (most of them except file transfer and server-side cl) are already supported and that's good!

Keep up the good work rejetto.
Thanks in advance.


Offline Plamen

  • Occasional poster
  • *
    • Posts: 48
    • View Profile
First of all - Happy New Year, People! ;)

Quote from: "Chen"
* Fix the 'Open Browser'...It doesn't work.
* More Var's to the away-msgs. (first name, last name, uin, country, bday, etc...)
* Invisible auto-checker.
* An option for an reply-msg when I am not here (the subject I spoke of before).
* Out of groups will be a group? :o (more easy to deal with all in one time)
* Responding to events with things you want (ex: i get a msg, i'll send a msg back with "hey u!". some1 reads my away, i'll read his or w/e)
* In the hotkeys add more events (like pop up main menu)
* Fix the first letter that double itself.
* More ways to arrange your cl...(by status and then by name / vice cerse and so...)

Chen... Buddy... there is a guy, who is our moderator. This guy was so kind, to start a new thread, containing most of yours, mine and other people's wishes, questions... Please, HAVE A LOOK, READ, TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOIN' ON HERE AND THEN WRITE JUST THESE THINGS, YOU WANNA SEE IN THE NEXT RELEASE... I think I was clear enough.

Take my advice.... Rejetto is sick about Invisible auto-shecker... do not try to mess with this subject.... :twisted:

Have a nice day! ;)

sorry for off-top, but this forum is useless, if all of us wrote all the time the same things....

Alk - do not hesitate to bann.... even me... ;)


Offline alkimiya

  • Moderator
  • Tireless poster
  • *****
    • Posts: 315
    • View Profile
Thanks Plamen, but I cannot ban people unless they're breaking some rules.
As much as I would like for all people to read the requests thread and notify me if something isn't correct and so on, but there will always be people who fail to do so for one reason or another. Unless rejetto makes it a rule not to request things already discussed I will not enforce this by using violence.

And.. he did have some new requests as well, I think.. I will add them.. some day.. too tired as of now ;)


Chen

  • Guest
MOST of my requests (50%+) wasn't mentioned before, I saw that some guys where talking about things off the topic so i saw it's an active topic so I can write here as well.
"...Invisible auto-shecker..." what is auto-shecker? :o
And about the ban thing, It's not surprising that you don't have the permissibility to ban people, you will use it to ban anyone you don't like or any new user that don't follow the rules BY YOU.


Electr0n

  • Guest
Downloaded the latest buld of .17...
Executed...
When trying to exit I Have an "access violation"...
Every time after chatting with somebody...
I have XP professional...
The problem is for sure in &RQ as only today I've reinstalled windows from zero and I have still the same bug....


Offline alkimiya

  • Moderator
  • Tireless poster
  • *****
    • Posts: 315
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Chen"
And about the ban thing, It's not surprising that you don't have the permissibility to ban people, you will use it to ban anyone you don't like or any new user that don't follow the rules BY YOU.

Huh? :D I have permission to ban you, but you're entertaining, so why would i?  :?


Chen

  • Guest
I am not talking about you...
Im talking about Plamen.


Anonymous

  • Guest
@Electr0n
Confirmed, i also get this violation when exiting since latest build.


Anonymous

  • Guest
Quote from: "Chen"
I am not talking about you...
Im talking about Plamen.

Hey, Chen :) no hard feelings, buddy ;) nothing personal... ;)
Sorry for my bad English, it's not my native language... ;(

just one thing - I am registered on this forum, to get some useful info here... We all are here to help rejetto in developing a stable, nice, competitive product... if you are agree with this, please, do the same thing... Register yourself and be WELCOME...

any other questions about me - private msg... this topic is long enough...
have a nice day! ;)