Author Topic: &RQ 0.9.6.9(beta) by Shyr (screenshot)  (Read 7756 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Shyr

  • Occasional poster
  • *
  • Posts: 98
    • View Profile
    • http://andrqlibs.narod.ru
&RQ 0.9.6.9(beta) by Shyr (screenshot)
« on: August 30, 2005, 03:00:43 AM »


 :P :roll:  B)

Offline alkimiya

  • Moderator
  • Tireless poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 315
    • View Profile
&RQ 0.9.6.9(beta) by Shyr (screenshot)
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 06:57:39 PM »
Mouse over balloon tip doesn't work. &RQ hangs for a minute then shows "Not enough storage is available to process this command."

Offline Shyr

  • Occasional poster
  • *
  • Posts: 98
    • View Profile
    • http://andrqlibs.narod.ru
&RQ 0.9.6.9(beta) by Shyr (screenshot)
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2005, 07:43:18 AM »
Quote from: "alkimiya"
Mouse over balloon tip doesn't work. &RQ hangs for a minute then shows "Not enough storage is available to process this command."
Do you copy default theme from archive to &RQ folder?

Offline alkimiya

  • Moderator
  • Tireless poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 315
    • View Profile
&RQ 0.9.6.9(beta) by Shyr (screenshot)
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2005, 03:52:13 PM »
Quote from: "Shyr"
Quote from: "alkimiya"
Mouse over balloon tip doesn't work. &RQ hangs for a minute then shows "Not enough storage is available to process this command."
Do you copy default theme from archive to &RQ folder?

Thanks :)

Offline nihilanth

  • Occasional poster
  • *
  • Posts: 23
    • View Profile
&RQ 0.9.6.9(beta) by Shyr (screenshot)
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2005, 07:44:57 PM »
nice version!

but where is the "Read auto message" button?
When i click on contacts in my contact list, it doesn't appear.


cu nihilanth
in Weiches und eine kleine Vanille

Offline alkimiya

  • Moderator
  • Tireless poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 315
    • View Profile
&RQ 0.9.6.9(beta) by Shyr (screenshot)
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2005, 06:07:38 AM »
Quote from: "nihilanth"
nice version!

but where is the "Read auto message" button?
When i click on contacts in my contact list, it doesn't appear.


cu nihilanth

You can always access it if you hold down the shift button. The reason it is not always shown is probably because the contact uses icq lite (&RQ doesn't think it supports auto messages for some reason).

Offline nihilanth

  • Occasional poster
  • *
  • Posts: 23
    • View Profile
&RQ 0.9.6.9(beta) by Shyr (screenshot)
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2005, 01:40:22 PM »
okay, thanks, thats the reason

but is it possible to add a checkbox or option to the preferences called like: "show always the read auto-message option - doesn't work with icq lite"
or something like that?

i'm missing this entry :/

cu nihilanth
in Weiches und eine kleine Vanille

Offline alkimiya

  • Moderator
  • Tireless poster
  • *****
  • Posts: 315
    • View Profile
&RQ 0.9.6.9(beta) by Shyr (screenshot)
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2005, 04:22:09 AM »
Quote from: "nihilanth"
okay, thanks, thats the reason

but is it possible to add a checkbox or option to the preferences called like: "show always the read auto-message option - doesn't work with icq lite"
or something like that?

i'm missing this entry :/

cu nihilanth

I think the code to hide the check auto message option should be removed altogether, but it's not my call :)