rejetto forum

Software => &RQ => Topic started by: Shyr on August 30, 2005, 03:00:43 AM

Title: &RQ 0.9.6.9(beta) by Shyr (screenshot)
Post by: Shyr on August 30, 2005, 03:00:43 AM
(http://www.andrq.org/forum/files/rq9_413.png)

 :P :roll:  B)
Title: &RQ 0.9.6.9(beta) by Shyr (screenshot)
Post by: alkimiya on August 30, 2005, 06:57:39 PM
Mouse over balloon tip doesn't work. &RQ hangs for a minute then shows "Not enough storage is available to process this command."
Title: &RQ 0.9.6.9(beta) by Shyr (screenshot)
Post by: Shyr on August 31, 2005, 07:43:18 AM
Quote from: "alkimiya"
Mouse over balloon tip doesn't work. &RQ hangs for a minute then shows "Not enough storage is available to process this command."
Do you copy default theme from archive to &RQ folder?
Title: &RQ 0.9.6.9(beta) by Shyr (screenshot)
Post by: alkimiya on August 31, 2005, 03:52:13 PM
Quote from: "Shyr"
Quote from: "alkimiya"
Mouse over balloon tip doesn't work. &RQ hangs for a minute then shows "Not enough storage is available to process this command."
Do you copy default theme from archive to &RQ folder?

Thanks :)
Title: &RQ 0.9.6.9(beta) by Shyr (screenshot)
Post by: nihilanth on September 05, 2005, 07:44:57 PM
nice version!

but where is the "Read auto message" button?
When i click on contacts in my contact list, it doesn't appear.


cu nihilanth
Title: &RQ 0.9.6.9(beta) by Shyr (screenshot)
Post by: alkimiya on September 06, 2005, 06:07:38 AM
Quote from: "nihilanth"
nice version!

but where is the "Read auto message" button?
When i click on contacts in my contact list, it doesn't appear.


cu nihilanth

You can always access it if you hold down the shift button. The reason it is not always shown is probably because the contact uses icq lite (&RQ doesn't think it supports auto messages for some reason).
Title: &RQ 0.9.6.9(beta) by Shyr (screenshot)
Post by: nihilanth on September 06, 2005, 01:40:22 PM
okay, thanks, thats the reason

but is it possible to add a checkbox or option to the preferences called like: "show always the read auto-message option - doesn't work with icq lite"
or something like that?

i'm missing this entry :/

cu nihilanth
Title: &RQ 0.9.6.9(beta) by Shyr (screenshot)
Post by: alkimiya on September 09, 2005, 04:22:09 AM
Quote from: "nihilanth"
okay, thanks, thats the reason

but is it possible to add a checkbox or option to the preferences called like: "show always the read auto-message option - doesn't work with icq lite"
or something like that?

i'm missing this entry :/

cu nihilanth

I think the code to hide the check auto message option should be removed altogether, but it's not my call :)