rejetto forum

Live 3.0.1 Preview

TSG · 29 · 23905

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Time to tease. :)

Like I said in the stickied post. This template makes use of jQuery. This lets us use some amazing plugins.

This is a preview of the newest addition Top-Up, it is a lightbox type plugin that was quite complete feature wise, for our use with HFS. I had to modify it a fair bit though to make it suit our needs, I had to get RAWR-Player in there! I need to upgrade my own JS and RAWR-Player to change preview boxes and get the 'playlist' type thing we have going in the other templates.

I have to add a preview icon next, then start work on getting selective archive and delete working. Not to mention the other interface upgrades that will go along with that.

Good things take time.. something I don't really have recently.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 12:41:56 PM by TSG »

Offline Novox

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Really cool! This will be my next HFS template :)

Offline SilentPliz

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
  • ....... chut ! shh!
    • View Profile
Very nice !  8)

I see you have recovered a "bit" of motivation ... and a little free time. :P

It's a good new for all! :)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 03:11:32 PM by SilentPliz »

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
I am dedicating my free time this weekend to this.

With rejetto's help I've sorted out just about everything now, you can selectively archive and delete using the same code as the default template! I only intend to add selective archive and delete, these are the most requested/missed Beta features. They are also directly accessible in the HFS access properties so it only makes sense. I also don't want to clutter this template, it was always supposed to be simple.

The interface needs some tuning but the functionality is there, one step closer. I hope to finish it off tonight then organise the red and black themes... then release after thorough bug testing.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 04:14:57 PM by TSG »

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Almost there now. :D

I need to implement some kind of tooltip system to enable proper file comments. I also need an alert to say 'files ready' or something, when people use the selective archive/delete functions. I want to use the tooltip system for that too.

Then I just have to bug test, update the other themes... and release... but it will have to wait until next weekend now!

Having some issues with IE6, as usual, the template 'works' but the interface is not great... I figured using jQuery would help with this, but switching/adding classes doesn't seem to work properly?? I don't care about PNG's not displaying properly but the interface not working is annoying me.

Offline SilentPliz

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
  • ....... chut ! shh!
    • View Profile
It's always like that; the time saved on one side is lost on the other side with IE (it must be the Microsoft slogan).

If you want email me your .PNG of your project with precise indications (RGB) on the background on which them are put.
I'll make you a "pack" special IE.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
i don't give a shit, just tell me who's the girl in the photo.

well done :D

Offline SilentPliz

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
  • ....... chut ! shh!
    • View Profile

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Alessandra Torresani, plays the cylon girl in Caprica, a series made as a prequel story to the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica series.

Also this: http://phillyd.tv/index.php/2010/07/30/the-best-thing-about-caprica-season-1-5/

But back on topic... I am re-thinking the interface. I think a decent size Green download button should come alive when selections are made, same goes for a red delete. Just to make things a bit more obvious.

As for IE, after further testing, the code 'works' but I am not seeing the CSS state changes anywhere... wondering if maybe it is just the way IE6 handles CSS.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 10:28:30 AM by TSG »

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
You know how you add/remove css class names with jquery? well it seems the classes are being add in IE6, but I am not seeing the result. The css works if I hard code it. But not when I tell it to happen with jQuery... it does work on a more basic example so I am having trouble figuring this one out.

Offline TCube

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Really cool! This will be my next HFS template :)

Right on !... even in "english" at the moment i'll go along with it  ;) pretty damn cool ...

Thks TGS
Tcube
Make it idiot-proof and I will make a better idiot

Offline bacter

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
TSG, i'm happy to see you working your templates.

If ie6 is causing you troubles .. don't you think it's time to drop support for ie6?
Most sites, google, youtube etc. don't support it any more, ie9 is to be released soon. People should update or use other browsers!
your computer has no brain - use your own !

Offline TCube

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
i don't give a shit, just tell me who's the girl in the photo.

Just choose : a "silicon(e) valley girl"  maybe better than a "valley girl" ;D
Ouuups ... did her italian name tease U Rejetto  ?

TCube
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 08:34:36 PM by TCube »
Make it idiot-proof and I will make a better idiot

Offline DJboutit

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Most ot Yahoo does not support IE6 any more time to get IE8 then your problems might be fixed & you can release the updated version of this temple.  The version that is out now has many errors like lot of images & buttom do not appare you get a red x